mint

working at the mint shop
I promise to be a good boy
but oh, oh, its getting to me the
way your green hair is to complete
your green eyes, your green lips, green
dress and that's in my daydream girl,
come on and show me.

Show me something nice, oh come on
and mint with me, we are making money
and can take some home for free?
Does this pun make me sound horny?
Oh come and mint with me.
Mint with me, show me love to me
but its just in my imagination you'll
see! Oh me, oh me, oh me.
ME! Mint-

Mint with me, mint with me
there is something I need to say to you
date with me, there is something I need
to say to you, come on and show
me real love that I have never seen before
( never seen before) and when you do
in this dream you kiss me and I see what
real love can be.

Show me something nice, oh come on
and mint with me, we are making money
and can take some home for free?
Does this pun make me sound horny?
Oh come and mint with me.
Mint with me, show me love to me
but its just in my imagination you'll
see! Oh me, oh me, oh me.
ME! Mint-

mint, but no, you don't mint me
you don't like me, you sell me out,
why the fuck, I was doing this all for
you, we could leave here, go somewhere
else, become millionaires ourselves but no
you must hate me, mint with me you never
will and I am thrown off and beaten into a cell
screaming why you no mint! me!
Why you do not appreciate my value,
why don't you love me, why don't you mint me
at all. AT ALL?

Comments

Popular Posts