There is no alternative.

Looking under my bed, I uncover many socks, slippers and old senior highschool papers and folders.
Sad in a sense that my life back then was so fighting and hard for life. I was sick back then, did not know my purpose or remember who I am. But now that I do and I am healthy. I will never turn away for what is right and what is right is never to stop now. Done to much and been too much.
This lonely person can never give up, just because he is lonely. It comes to the point, you can't sit on your perch like a spectator when there is something that you can do.
I took this job, not for its rewards or benefits but to help out humanity itself.
I have to remember that and never forget that, I am not here to be of the normal spectating crowd, it would be a sin for me to do so. I should have been out of this game a long time ago but I am powerful enough and favored enough to survive without any help from anyone else. Here, under cleaning this bed, is the start of legend-to the stars!

Comments

Popular Posts