X of the Internet?
X of the internet
Prime example of why you don't put anything on the internet. Like man, this one got so many views in 2017 when I was trying to then revive things in the fall aka 2017. Like I had different eras and the such and the like. Offh! Marvel be the one and the lorde almighty him. They must be god theirselves but their just a fucking comic book company. Fuck those people-why? Why? They make life so very hard for any up and coming creator. Like chill, all the fuck you do is make the same fucking stories every ten years after the 90s now with the exception of the Spiderverse and few unique stories that only last a minute.You got the nerve to do two civilwars too and only much these people suck. I dunno what to tell you.
The whole thing is that I post X of the internet and then try to hype it all up with the Night of the Internet or was it called X. Now every little fangoot and their fucking goose mother aka Elon Musk is trying to call some shit X. Oh, my gosh-I would say that a person influenced too much these people. The thing is the Hickman run in fall 2019 basically takes too much liberties for a story I had planned out for it to not be based on the same idea. Its like corporate heads gave stealing a honest face and let them run with the idea of reinventing something. The X-men I have come to hate since that fall 2019. I only read it in spite. I hate the work and ultimately feel the idea is stolen. For what those women did I could never work on the work purely as intended in fall 2016. You see I had three years an advantage over the X-Men fall 2019 run. Ehrrmmm, you get it. You don't. The thing of tragedy is how disgusting humans are. Cannibals. The women attack out of their vile ego and privilege and then vultures swoop in when you are injured. I don't give a fuck if Marvel won't hire me. Go fuck yourself.
Its gonna be the Kyeombi era. They are going to make movies off my works. Its done. It over. I actually have not read a title from them in a minute but bruh, the styling and profiling is terrible really. The different eras of the Kraoka or whatever modern version of the X-Men is basically a copy off what I had in plan with X of the Internet and then Night of the X or the Internet. So basically I am telling you that really a person has been dealing with this in secret and weighing options. I flip the table today and say fuck this shit. No more.
Comments
Post a Comment