furreal.
The history of things is so unique. If anyone could be bitter it is me. Recently you look back on the past on this pivotal day of the 5th and realize several things. MK MZODERN was almost abandoned in August 2015. MM culture 1 magazine was made on the Labor day of the September 4th 2016. The fall 2017 effort really started on the similar time period. I tried to do something for fall 2018 but really it was not an increase from the summer. Fall 2019 was not a bust but the beginning of something else. 2020 was really crafty. 2021, I tried to continue the comic works and 2022 continue them further hiting some milestone people did not care about and in fact the wonky porn comedy people hated my works and that is all who is on twitter so I quit twitter. Large story here and in all of this an excess and an excuse of women out to get you really. I dunno why people hate me so much? Why? What in the love of the ever lasting fuck has Jamie done to you when all you did was have a good time with whatever you were doing? Whilst a person suffered these people literally having the time of their lives and what is more ironic is that whilst a person wished to be with these people; they only made life worse. Without realizing it you find yourself deluding that you are not good enough but no-its literally that they are not good enough. I gave these people time when no one else would but that attention because abused to where things could not be repaired and they led heart and soul into that promise of abuse. That is all they can contribute; abuse. Whenever you scream in pain-abuse and when people are speaking bad about you-abuse and all the while abuse, abuse and abuse! You people are not worthy!
Comments
Post a Comment