diss is.
People,I am a very simple person. Most of the people I have tried to date are not normal people. They aren't. They could not even last a day as me or what they put me in. Recently since Technogothica and then Technogothica King as because of this infernal horde of despots I had to do the comic in private off the blog which means damn; you really cannot get any what is it called-promotion out there. The thing is I really wanted to complete Mindgames in peace but these people think its their job to fuck with me. To toy with me. Fuck with my shit all because they are bitter for something I did or did not do and its all imaginary. They just wanted to be angry at a person. Nothing more and nothing less and that is all they wanted to even do. They refused to give water to a drought inflicted man. I mean in the sense of water is peace. They refuse to let me be. Some people literally make up shit just so they can be special and choose to ignore the real world. The things I have been threw has been alot. Sometimes a person does not write on the blog reminded of what has become of what was a promising future ten years ago at least in the side of women has become a disaster. I did everything I could for myself but I will not commit to some fake image of me for some women who don't deserve it! Everything I do on this blog reminds me of what I failed to do. Save these people from indoctrination. Even though that was not my responsibility at all and it got in the way of my studies in comics and else-its better than going along with the flow of corruption. Its too hard for these people to imagine the right thing and the only thing they can do is kiss ass. I dunno, where it all went wrong but its really not in my control. These people knew what they were doing and getting into. Just when I write into this blog I realize how they are lost forever. How they are gone. Nothing will ever bring that spark back. Its gone forever. All the good in the world they could have done as freed people. Done. They are slaves to infamy. They will never have a decent lifestyle where they are not preying someone else. I write from the heart and this is all I got to say for a moment. But yet a person must move on. They must conquer and they must never forget. What is there to conquer? Everything of my creative aspect they have ruined and messed up. If they have fucked it up then I will up fuck it! That is what I am saying.
Comments
Post a Comment