6g the journey.
So I am going to publish each and every Kyeombi series that I have to a maybe certain place. Only people who follow a dime to a tick know where the features will be posted. Its time to put them all out there. I was thinking publish to amazon but literally no; amazon just does not respect the works as they need to be respected. Got terms and deals that make them second hand goods if no one buys them which in my case always happens so that place is not a good place to put the Kyeombi works.
These are comics. The industry itself is not a friendly one. I will not be going into the various qualms I have against American comics and how they squander the movie scene of comic book movies to not even educate people on how to create comics nor really offer opportunities unless you already are an actor under the Marvel brand or DC brand. The thing is there is no opportunity and really much are an outcast and try to avoid the "label" of comics to ward off unwanted attention. Its sad in a freedom of speech country you literally cannot be too vocal about your comics or else people try to either suppress you, steal your works or buy you out.
Geez, its to be said that when I put my works on gumroad I was expecting people to contribute so I could continue making better versions but after a year of no sales-I will just make the upped versions myself. But where to sale them? If not Amazon, not Gumroad work at all then where to sale? Its horrible when you realize there is almost nothing you can do but post them for free in some place and plug in a patreon. That is all you can do against media giants who stiffle progress for the means of keeping their ability to tell gen Zs and later millenials how the fuck it actual is for them.
Imagine old people writing how it is to be in a generation and making money off of it. Imagine young people writing about their experiences and having the trouble doing anything. Its basically a long ass grift all this diversity and cater to the youth nonsense. I say its time to reclaim the medium for the people its actually tries to cater to.
Comments
Post a Comment