The expanding of a vicous ego; emo 2

 Expanding more on metro moons is that really people want to be so special in the world but don't realize their real place in it. You can believe anything but the truth. I am sick and tired of people trying to make people accept lies as reality. I got real tired of it at that university. The great thing folks is that I wanted to make a whole collection of stories for Metro Moons. I really got to tell you that I won't forgive anyone who has fucked with my works. You gotta be kidding me. 

There was once a girl I went to 4th grade with and the history of them supporting my work was here and there only when they needed some validation they thought they could take advantage of little olde me. Let us really get to the point of things is that some people feel entitled to your story when they literally did nothing. So many times they abandoned me and the cause for what? Some dude who looks basically white and emo and all this shit time and time again and basically endure hearing racist shit from them and their friends just to be around them by the time of 9th grade. Fucker.

You would think these college folks were going to be the saving grace but no they are posers and whilst they tried to play into everything; they got angry at you for no one real reason but that people love to listen to lies and gang up on people such the thing is American tradition since the Scarlet Letter and the fucking piligrims. The fuckers.

The hatred becomes too much in time that you are just swimming in people's self loathing and crap. My word-I hate you people from the bottom of my heart. I just really hate how much you pretend to give a fuck but do nothing for a person. You aren't even a real friend or lover that you want to pretend to be and project as if I abused you. You sick bitch-I never even much spoke to your bitch ass because everything has to be about you. I allowed these abuses because I knew not how to speak up for myself but that event in fall 2016 taught me that literally screw everything of tolerance for crazy people. I cannot even live like this anymore I realized.

This is a realization that you gotta realize comes so easy when these people harm your dignity, your life, your works especially and you. Can never calm down and so a person must make you pay for your indignity. Brutalized for years just because you could not let a person be and have this disgusting blood lust hate you think is love. I wish people's parents could go to jail for how badly you mongrels are raised. The shit is not cute.

You are so selfish you will never realize true reality of what you actually do and you would never survive the such. You are what you what you think of me. I think its best that a person's bloodline never mixed with such crazy pieces of shit but people dream of these future children as if something of normalcy and would not be the product of abuse nor crime. Like man, what do you people even think you are? Good people? You barely function as a human being and maybe in your past life you were just some evil monkey that murked people for the sake of it so I guess being human is something that does not come naturally to you. How inhuman you people actually are is astounding. You have no empathy for the wrongs you do and everything is self indulgent.

You take pleasure in thinking you have a grasp of reality and that you as a force of good blocking what is not yours is some act of god. Go fuck yourself and then some and come back to that initial point you want be cute and innocent and do it again before you even think of contacting me any form of way. Oh, I promised that at the other side I would spare nothing.

So basically folks when I was working on Kyeombi in the 9th grade there was a chance for this 4th grade whatever to join and be a great asset and they even signed the paper saying they would help but it was just a product of childhood and ultimately never took it seriously. A person took that seriously and just moved on from them really. A person has no time to even do it at all. The real thing is that a person refused to even end up with a person even worse than them and ultimately they tried to reboot reality in the pitty party that the dude they valued so much all those years just ditched them. I think I would say that a person felt sorry for them but I had no real means to even do the such. Lol. I just was reminded of how they were not that great of a person and this other girl I was swooning for was even worse. At least these people never pretended what they were unlike the trash at the university. Wanting to pretend to be your gf and play like they were and that you all had futures together; making some multiversity melody up in that crib like no one's front pajamas that go missing the morning after an one stand because the partner takes the pants.

I am telling you folks that in the past there could have been a good chance for there to be a female voice behind Kyeombi but like they botched it because they rather chase some bullshit idealisms that really are self hatred aka pretend to be so uber of a person. So desireable as a person like the top female when they were just trash that hates their own people and constantly agrees with demeaning shit and racist ideals. The media often tries to make a conventional reality that everyone must follow but its this reality that is most harmful as it outlaws so many realities of everyday people. I am going to tell you as it is; the whole new agenda of let's go back to racism of the 50s and 60s is not a new concept-its the shit I have been working through for years. No where is safe. Just by being black you already lose but yet it really does not matter what the spectral liars say or the people they can bring in to believe the bullshit of one or two people mocking the real spectral truthers-it matters what you believe and what is the truth.

 I must do everything alone. Depend on no one to assisst and very much it comes down that its better to reach a goal than have to clear all these goals because people want to be evil and just make obstacles for you out of their own evil, hubris and ego. You then want me to feel sorry for you when you want to be your skinny emo looking self from 9th grade lol. Go fuck yourself. You had the chance to aid in a fight but you told me to screw off.You must think so little of a person and have so low empathy that after all of that people are going to help you? No, fucker. I rather not even help you by being with you or even entertaining that thought. You abused any good intentions for ten years and openly refused to even stop in 2015 just because you were full of yourself and thought your hate was love.  

Everything was just hate! And you think that is what a person deserves!? I let things be in the past but no if people want to continue this nonsense; they must be able to handle the hard truth that when people needed them the most-they arched to think of their struggles and life  as some big inconvenience. You people are such idiots you don't even know what you could very much had if you actually knew how to love and not abuse.  How it is a crime for people to read this site and then commit the shit they do is a crime as they want more but it cannot even come out because you try to literally burry a person under lies and murder their character and injure them. You don't even have the right to think of such flowery things of future children with a person you royally fucked things so much over and over time and time again trying to intentionally ruin their life because you think that is your function in life. Everything is not about you and you are not god.

Do you know how bad it is to not be able to do something because some crazy person had so much hate for you for no reason? Please, fuckers-no one gives a fuck about you thinking that you are above everyone else and above reason and logic. I never did anything to you to deserve you trying to co-opt my intellectual property and destroy it as if that is what people deserve. What you deserve is to realize how stupid your life is by how you made it. Nothing about you is good and ultimately you should properly realize that you aren't even normal and that you are ghetto and poor to the max. You don't belong in the space of real people. You aren't real at all with who you are but just shit that thinks its food. No one wants to eat shit! Fuckers!

A person will eat actual food. You want to know your place in the Metro city or rather the society you wanted to grow up to be apart of; nuisance is all you are and that you ever will be. Friends and family may support you but it changes nothing of who you are. You don't build society-you tear it down and are just only good at destroying things. You never create but envy creation and good because truly you are just a force of evil and destruction and that is all you ever will be.

Comments

Popular Posts