The recovery.
The recovery
The recovery of mm culture 2016 took so many remakes. So many retakes. So many everything over years. I never stopped trying and that is why I got the newer better quality of things. Yet the great thing that gets me is that the people who put me in the place they had no buisness putting people in the place that they did. None. Whilst they would have years of fun and still be stupid in all the endeavors they would try to stop my hastening return to normalcy; a person worked for years.
You get to a point where you don't care about these people. What you had going on. Eh, what could have been this and that. I relinquish to the void or as in Yugioh; the fucking shadow realm. The thing is people don't give a fuck about the evil they do unless they are going to get caught for it. They will use and use and abuse until they stopped. They will continue their evil for years. You can say they keep up good appearances but you don't know these people. You have to realize that ultimately some people are just innately evil. Nothing will ever change that.
Now, that is out of the way; the art basically of fall 2016 was to include a project that was supposed to think of a more closer future to 2016 but damn its 2023 and so that project is basically unfeasible because 2016 is no longer the present and ultimately what a dissappointment 2023 is or aka the point you could dream about from then. Just terrible. But I would have never made it to this time with the great helpers of university life. The catty women, the overzealous simp men and the gangsters at the back of any school. Thank you so much mate.
You would like to believe there is a community! Out there for you! But there is none. This society is too primitive still believing in imaginary shit that is not real and being ultra paranoid and believing you can win the war with Mexico! All this bullshit. The thing any person trying to make a media project is to realize that so many humans are dumb that if they could see what you are trying to do; they would try to kill you out of envy. They would. That is how stupid people are in this society especially the catty women. Now, I am saying all women especially but the catty women. Like bruh, the catty people are animals. They aren't human. Do not ever try to reason with them. The best thing you can do is stay the fuck away from them. If in a class with one ask for it to be changed. If in a class with many ask for it to be changed. You gotta reverse discriminate here to save your ass.
For years I have dabbled trying to bring back the life I should have had a long time ago and I was not asking for riches but to get back to hardwork of making my dreams come true. To have to work 7 years to even get back is ridiculous. The level of horrors people put me through in this time-if you did anything wrong; please just leave me alone. I am not your future lover. There is no destiny for us. There is no romance.
A man literally had to do everything theirselves-the comic idealisms and how to make them then how to recover and then how to make them whilst recovering. You just created work for a person because you have no empathy. Mindgates was the last work. It was the last work to make my dream of normalcy true. Simply if a person was at hardwork before and all that awaits is hardwork and you lay on your ass and get so far with nothing-do you think you are superior? Do you think you have won? Proving that dreams cannot become true? You are nothing but a donkey stubborn to realize you refuse to work at your own dreams and stay stuck on a person who you thought were entitled to and envious of the way they live. Just stop. Your efforts literally amounted to nothing. You only caused a person pain because that's all you will ever be good for.
Literally all I see is women who waste their time at a futile existence to get at me which in reality does nothing for them only making them worse off than what they already were. But I have too much compassion for people who would dare do criminal and injust things. Like where in your mind do you think it was going to work out that I would find this behavior cute? Its abusive. You would not treat your sibling like this, your mother, your father or even someone you actually have real interest in. But no, you see people their carnal hatred is so much that they cannot even realize that they are in the wrong. Their ego. Their privilege. They are no different from an animal. You think an animal like a bear cares if it injures you? No, they don't.
For years had been settling. But now I will never settle. They have made it clear that society must change and that no one who wants to create any form of media empire go through the shit that I have gone through. I have decided to teach my crafts to world to anyone to build a space free from these people. Where people like me can live in peace and harmony. I mean I just wanted to create comics and cartoons but okay-you people just don't know what humanity else is aside being evil, petty and completely oblivious to right and wrong. Like man; nothing anyone did to you can justify what you did to me. The end.
Comments
Post a Comment