The things
I was going to go into media studies when I finally got things settled. You see when a person got burnt out things just burned down and they did not get better. Often alot very shaky in the winds of a tropical storm, I was and ultimately the people to come just made it so much worse. How dare you? I was already thirsty and needing warmth and you evaded any ideal of respect and decency to chase the fact your ego must be so superior. I needed someone and there was no one. No one there. Not one at all. You had your friends, your family probably not ever and then some "lovers" but let us be fucking real-all those bastards are just safe options a coward could end up with and in the end; you will end up alone.
The thing is folks I intend to make some videos now that study different medias but over the years have explored the media of e-girls and online models, manga, comics, anime and more on this site even as wished for a better organized effort but due to my injuries, no. Now that is a real option.
Comments
Post a Comment