That indeed, I can say.

 I think that last night when I refused to write about Mornings at 8;43pm a person realized that they have suffered so much indignity. I think about the 2018 Mornings and I did not go far enough. I never was able to. There is to be said that really much people never gave me a chance to be me but some mascot and that was never me. I think when you got so many people who refuse the true identity of you and opt for some fictional fantasy of you. Fuck them. I don't need a girlfriend but you have a problem when it constant occurs and some old lady creep is in your business 24/7 inviting another one and then another. Very much have so much unfinished business. People just aren't honest with theirselves with what happened. They are victims in some way but terrorists the whole sum of the way. 

Some way along the route of Morings and Maxim; these two works from either opposing side of the year 2018 merged together. They merged together forming a solemn work called Maxim (2021). Basically how and why do these works combine together and how the work is but a shell of what it truly could be. Suffering the classical injuries the  Technogothica, Mindgames and Mindgates works suffer. You have to realize how terrible a brutalizing it is that not only did Calamatia occur but the damages continued long after to which this work Maxim is so scuttled that its too much to even recap what happened. So many obstacles as if people are trying to oppress the freedom of thought and reinforce their privileged view of the world that is just incorrect and evil.

I think that I have to skip out of order here for the very fact of how damning it all is that you have people who are supposed to be in their own little language lovers and want to act the such only when it convenient for them but treat you as if you are satan because you did not come to their beck and call. It is so funny. The great thing my friends is that you will never get a story based fully on actual events that I would even write about here. People through the course of Mornings and Maxim and even before made it clear they don't know how to treat people. Not realizing they threw everything away for an idea in which they think they would forever have it all but never do. Thinking that people were always a guarantee. You could do anything and they would still get married to you. Before anyone says anything-its all about being objective but literally they have not respected a person. So many of these people have had access to a phone number but they never call. They had access to a facebook but never chatted. They expected that some old lady group people together and they were just bitches to wait on her beck and call but no; the woman has no love for a person and its just so odd that they have this fixation that some old lady is to decide who they date as if they are special or the person who granted the love interests in the first place. Hmm. They never did but took credit for something that occurs naturally. The Mornings poster I put up one fall after Calamatia in fall 2017 still hangs in the same place in my room.

A person has been mired by these people because some old lady hijacked what is theirs from the start aka love life which they have no business being in. Not even a shred of justification. They are just like a pimp loaning out these women for use but they will always belong to her.  Now that is just disgusting. In a slave port city none the less. I would say that; hmm-what fucking shit do I have to do to either get these people to leave me alone or realize some way to remove the control of this woman from these women. There is no way to get them to do either. They are fucked up and beyond help. I promised no sympathy for these people and so they will get it. Morings and Maxim will be something again that indeed I can say with better detail and no holding back.  These people never gave me a chance but were just kept person waiting hand and foot to copopulate with someone this bitch finds prominient.

Comments

Popular Posts