Emo 6 ruin my hopes and dreams because you are animal
Simply let me get straight to the point; these people only know how to ruin hopes and dreams so never trust in them dreams. Never trust in them hopes and never let your mind go to fruitless imagination of could be's not grounded in any objectivism. Like man I really wish a person did have at least one girlfriend but I am not thinking large enough. I really wish the world was so much better these people did not exist as they do. They are the most inferior versions of anything a person could be and they choose this faith out of ego and hubris to be something of a walking nightmare. Lol. That is on you.
I had some hopes and dreams that people could build a future together and fall in love but none of that happened. Its okay. I need not that nonsense in my life truly if you are just a person who can only destroy a person's work because its not chemistry, live action, a comic and ultimately think its for kids. There be something so pathetic and funny in the fall 2013. There was this girl who was from Africa and I was like maybe she could be my girlfriend. But ever so nicely cracks began to show. The girl was crazy. She was in fact insane. Probably spent too much time with them but like really the other choices in that building were few. Like almost everyone would have backstabbed you. No one would appreciate your works and only lead you into drama and despair. You thought getting in with those aformentioned net buddies who vaguely wanted to hang with you was bad or rather did not want to at all and giving them unreleased works and things of the nature was bad-this shit was bad. It would have been worse if you actually ended up with any of them. The little wavy english class girl who is called Ally, the Ashley outside the history lab, the other Ashley and all the else and such such would have been bad. Hell, the one I actually even tried to go out with only wanted sex. Lol. Like man, no-that is not what a person wants but no one cares what I want is why nothing works out. Its just about them and if you can "trick them to fall in love" they try to frame things to foremost devalue your romantic value at all so they can hate you when all they are in actuality are doing is hating you. They know they like you but do not want to commit to you. They really don't want to know anything about you they just want to be in lust. They are just evil pretentious thugs who would use your sexuality against you or the fact that you have any sexual feelings at all. They think of it smart? They think of it wise? They are fuckers. That is all they can do. If you ever gave them sex; they think they can do anything but its not true.
Little Animi or whatever the crazy girl said to me one day as I was minding my own business drawing at the bottom of the library expending energy saying some bullshit, " you still do that, is that not for kids". I wanted to yell, " listen you new entry low tier social status pauper-its not for kids maybe in your uncivilized neck of the woods people cannot make money off cartoons in a 3rd world slum!"
I held my tongue thinking you could teach them because maybe they don't have the best information coming from a 3rd world country about real world ventures and think incorrect things about what professions adults can and do and that art is not just for kids. Hmm and that in fact many people in these 3rd world countries actually do the animation for the western companies in the form of outsourcing so that the girl was just misguided. But thinking back this person literally deserved nothing. I spent what was like three weeks basically hanging around her and showing her the different social groups and introducing her to people and this is how she repays me? Lol. Please, the girl wanted to be so cool with other people they were my tagalong for much of a month and then later in just like the end of October -the Tuesday have some audacity to say this shit? Nah. They deserved it. They properly deserved being kicked out of their room by their roommate because once this kid got illegally drunk and everyone insured she got to her room; I saw how this person was nuts. Their bed had so much junk on it. Plates, food plates and like plates of food everywhere on their side of the room and their roommate's side was clean and neat. I wonder what happened?
No, its a wonder world war 3 did not break out. The girl was nasty, they were crazy and they were unappreciative of what anyone did for them. Not only did they not appreciate me introducing them to people who would befriend her and save her from being kicked out of the dorms caught drunk, they did not appreciate these people and worse did not appreciate those people who became their friends who mostly were black people. They were middle eastern African but could be very much a light skin black person by where they lived. Right? Lol.There be some falling out where they dated once probably a girl called the Night and really much kicked from the group and only the roommate who was muslim but conservative was seen with them. The thing is they surely abandoned them all to seek a white identity when previously the people who gave the most care to them where black people. They would have never socialized well with anyone if I had not introduced them because chick was socially weird. I can imagine that people would have avoided her like the plague had I not introduced her. The dude I commonly refer to as Rat hated her even though he danced with her when she basically demanded so. Its properly because she never let him tap that ass because she was bi but not interested in him. He complained that day aka some 2nd week in October on the weekend that she was pretending. I think he knew how much she wanted to be popular.
If the girl ever said anything nice to me or for me it was because she was bipolar as many crazy people are. They will say something nice to win your favor but really don't mean it and ultimately reverse on anything said. "You can do it" becomes, " you are a creep" when you write fondly of them on facebook. They referred to me as " some creep wrote". When I tried to be appreciative of them being my friend and eating with me but all that was fake. I was thinking of how a person could have been something with them but no; that was only the 4th grade abuse peaking in and its a good thing I left when I did. That was not truly meant at all. Going back to her room, she lived like an animal and she berated me like one desperate for attention after I left that college. I helped that person so much to gain a social life and like today on social media; I create monsters! People literally take my advice or my work for them as their own self effort but like literally you did not get there alone. Think of the impact I had on giving them friends who saved them an immigrant dependent on their stay at university to not go back to their 3rd world country! Without me or the friends I helped them gain-there would be no one to stop her from being caught dead drunk by the RAs and kicked out of the housing which means she has no where to live in a country where she has no family nearby and literally has to share a room with a friend who have to hide her messy lifestyle from the RAs again who already know she is to be kicked out. You dig how vital my intervention gave her a spot in this country when she was destined to be social awkard, kicked out of the dorms for drinking and ultimately have no place to go to even study to stay in the country legally. " You are a creep", indeed little girl and never forget it.
I am saying she was like a little sister at one point and I was taking care of them but I remembered they weren't family and literally got carried away that me feeling sorry for them meant there were mutual feelings especially when they always choose to hang out with me and study with me. Boy, o, boy now they want to pretend that they are white and fuck their african origins. Its absurd. Just because you are white passing does not actually mean that you are. I kinda feel sorry for their children because you know they will just lean heavily into the white identity and just fuck their heritage. I am saying this person easily almost became thine girlfriend in so many ways if you actually look back on it. Who studied with her? Eh, who did she choose to even hang with at the start not knowing anyone? Who made it possible for her future decision to drink in a drinking prohibited dorm for minors to really have no impact on anything? Who gave her friends? It was all me. Instead of staying her once pure self-her need to assilimate to racist American culture made her basically an enemy against me. Deciding that I was not good enough and ultimately there was nothing between us. Such a little thief. That was an epic betrayal it be. After you spend some much time together and would continue to till you left-lol; homegirl wants to just ignore basic reality and say , " I made myself popular". Kudos, she was not still and really much everyone I pretty much introduced her to but the Night girl and her friends minus Animi's muslim roomate ditched her after seeing her room. That was too much for people really. She later found a home with the sorority and really much began the ascent into a white identity.
I mean this person you could never take home to mama. In fact; her ass probably would have been beaten by mother but anyways it was blessing in disguise I never dated her with any real labels or anything. They hated me out of their ego to fit in with white people essentially and the other black people were next because I was the first to introduce myself and the first to be let go it makes logical sense they would follow next. So in a freaky way, one of my interests was with another interest and this happened at least one more time. Does this logically mean that it could have been a threesome if not three times in that campus dorm or more; bet on it but a person was not looking for that. Just looking back you see the possibilities. But this person destroyed all that was built in a year pretty much in a reply not even directly towards me. The level of hate just means they can never be forgiven after all I did for them. Like do they think that they had all their books and materials intact in the library when they would go to sleep under a blanket there and ultimately I kept those items from being stolen.
Comments
Post a Comment