Difficult Times
This would usually be a time of celebration as I reached nearly 60,000 viewers but I neglected the ads on this site. You would think you could get a lot of money from the people clicking the ads but no one clicks because I never spent anytime looking at what these ads are even about. The thing is people expect a person to post and do things with resources they don't have. I am simply doing the things I do not because anyone cares but because I care. I dunno why you want to read a blog and not support to such heavy numbers. Just makes me sad. I know it can be difficult to hear things you will never see anywhere else and think you have ownership of it but you must recognize who it comes from and these ideas are not your own. I hate when people read my blog and change an idea so that they can keep the tone but not get caught for plagiarism or stealing. I am saying you don't call Bat Beyond Neogothic really much without some of this dishonesty. You don't make a show about black people having a Cheers like setting without stealing from Drinkers87. Please folks it only takes 1Ã lalll. You know. It only takes you doing one thing to another thing giving the blessing of this blog having what it needs to succeed. The site needs a legal help here but there are no funds for that and I cannot allow people to steal my shit anymore. It's either I get the funds to defend my works or this blog will have to shut down. Sad but true but my investigation sees that these losses are costing me millions and making other people rich and not me.
Alas my viewers; it will take more to run this site with a larger audience and without the legal protections I need; sadly will have to shut down to prevent further losses.
Comments
Post a Comment