2yrsagp
2 years ago, I made a new mind game as as it was to replicate the project I was working on that was interrupted really rudely by those who have something against me. I do think that ultimately a person is too trusting of the institutions that run the circus. Ultimately people have no clue how rigged and f***** up everything actually is. I have waited for 7 years to complete something I should have finished six seven years ago. Does that sound right? In the land of America? No it's not right. I think that when you got too much s*** going on you don't know how I actually powerful you are. But now I know. The work is crucial to revival you can say. I tried to continue the story. I just could not do it. Reminds me of when I went to go complete the 3rd chapter and I just gave up. No more I will not waste anymore more time but complete it soon.
I really wanted to complete the work back then for these people screwed up everything. The embarrassing thing is having good dreams about these people and basically they are the poison in it. I have to say a person has not pondered enough about anything that really actually happened. All I know was that a person's main focus was survival and now that is over.
Comments
Post a Comment