Final Fantasy 16, not the best.

 I watched the Final Fantasy 16 gameplay back in earlier July when I was working on Technogothica and its necessary files of course and just really I hated the story. It was good until the ending. I dunno why you want make a fantasy world the most racist country on the face of the fucking planet! All that smashing of gems and the story just goes to say the world becomes Great Britain. Ew, what? That is nasty. The whole thing of removing the magic was over done in the Final Fantasy 13 game. Like they removed two mechanics of the world lore to just make that world Earth in the end. Like bruh, I am glad that you think Westerners are so great along with the whole fucking world but no-I turn to the videogame because the real world sucks. You think I like an ending where they go like, "no magic, it was a Final Fantasy, haa," No, man and let me say that the fucking shit the guy is on who wrote the story is like some anti woke bs. We don't have minorities because they never existed in that side of the world. Hmm, that is historically inaccurate and like bruh, they had slaves from Africa and all over the world even before the middle ages in basically what is the Roman Empire. Like man, you just erased that, moors and with the silly ending just paint a country largely responsibile for deaths of millions of Africans in the Alantic slave trade. That is such a good ending. You got Clyde fighting for that? When its worse than what he went through.

The story was good until the ending!  I liked the adversity of smashing the gems. I liked the fights and I like the stakes and the combination of two Eikons in a combo never seen before. It was like pokemon but they were inside you. Damn and then you turn into them like that season of digimon and it was like damn, good until that ending and then I was like fuck shit. Midol could have been an internet sensation if only she was to appear as a kid first cause that is who your audience is. Know your audience and you will be king. Hmm, speaking of the king like why did that man not know his son was like Ultima? You know the story could be confusing and it really was especially Ultima and like man-Clyde's mother is nasty. She basically sleeps with another dude who is King just so she can have a son that elevates her to power and fuck her other children. I think the story would have been solved greatly earlier if Clyde just murked her. Like man, she was evil. The story was good and I enjoyed it, Midol only brought the comedy and that you only saw her after Cid died which is kinda stupid I am not gonna lie. She should have been a kid being the comedy relief with the Moggle but no. That would spoil the dark mood.

The level of blood in this crib was stupendous. Like make that blood cranberry juice and pour me some because I am thristy like infamous so. Maybe the Midol could help with that. Anyways the whole point is that maybe too much blood but I get it. It revenge story and its time to make venegeance. I be like; hmm, Dr, Pepper would be nice for all that darkness too and well I don't even think there was a hotter chick in the story at least to me than the Midol. No one else compared. 

The ending pretty sad man. It was. Let me tell you; not a tear was shed because it was kinda spoiled by the story writer's lust for this european centric bs. I mean, I look down and I realize hmm, it don't feel right in the jelly belly for this work to be so putrid of its real implications. You think just because you show the reincarnation of Clyde and his brother in a no magic future that it is alright and just okay and they don't have the problems we cannot solve and still don't. Lol.  Like man, how far back is everything in the story for these people to still be using wood churned ovens? Damn, Midol must of not become a millionaire and had them Elon Musk babies up in that crib with that steam engine of sorts. And you tell me society literally is still in fucking stone age err middle age.

 I would say if I could play the game; I would but ultimately damn-it kinda sucked at the end. You get things twisted though but it was a pretty blend of all the past games with white kiss ass imperialism at the end. You dig? I guess not.

Comments

Popular Posts