How do you do?

Oh, the thing about what I was planning to do was write about my progress. The greatest struggles of the time was the management of the different works. You see around that time around olde humble hill pie was the fact I had worked on so many works across that year already that I was already tired.  Lowkey and behold friends. I was already tired. For context this was in fall 2016 before a certain incident. I was tired. I was done. I was gone. I was still going to do what? The Kyeombi works. Not right away but build into them. Certain titles for a magazine then go further.  None of that happened of course and whilst a person starts not at the beginning; in turn of sales and the quality of the work throughout-it would be said a person has to start over again. And all because people could never be empathetic. What the bleep where they even doing? Was it so important to basically try to block me? No, nothing was that important but their hatred, their vitrol and toxic ego allowed them to do these things.

Comments

Popular Posts