Ode to 2010's site.
Youngwritersociety. Going back all the way, 13 years ago before the 2013 where a 13 year old would grow to question my authority on anything and attack me to which if you had a child then-they are 13 now. That be a long time ago folks. It would be 2010. This blog was not even a thing. I had another blog. Now, sometimes in life you realize people are really stalkers when they basically go so deep into the past they gaze upon you in your childhood essentially. What is so creepy about it all is that this was a formative time and you basically take the innocence of a person then and try to fuck up those past good times. But you can never fuck them up and I will not let you. There would be said that Youngwritersociety was one of the best sites that ever happened to me. The nonstop friends is basically to be said a life training simulator. You never knew these people in real life but I had the best virtual connections with these people. This was the dark days of social medias. It can be considered a social media. No porn. No hate speech and just a community of friends from many countries and different backgrounds. I learned so much about people from other places from that site alone.
The thing is you only will encounter intelligent people on the site because you foremost have to actually read people's works to give meaningful advice. Now; they used to have a podcast and I would listen to it on my mp3. That they would and ultimately its funny how I forgot those good times. But you can forget it when essentially your bestfriend on the site blames you for what happened to them in their real life and that never will they come back to being your friend because of this. Imagine someone saying after like 8 years of friendship; if you ever go there I will stop talking to you forever. It may have tarnished my memories somewhat that experience but the past is what that counts. A person may have failed at delivering anything good to help them and really just did not like the real reality. But the thing is that all my plans failed as well. Never gotten any form of a girlfriend for all that period of time and just 13 years of misery! Maybe the need to try to make this girl into a gf as we were close was what fucked up everything. I realize that the person I have as the main character in Trashy Rainy Day reminds me of the woman and why I was drawn to her. You see a person knows their physical appearance. Sad thing is that really much the mind never forgets what it wanted.
The memories stay behind but the real reality is heartbreaking.
Comments
Post a Comment