2015 MK MZODERN aka the first mm culture
Now, there is a storied history to what I will call and consider the whole 2015 mk mzodern. Did I do all that I could do? Not really. But really I did not have the time. Ever try to create something from scratch that no human has ever done before? The originality complex is that originality lacks in content creation these days. Just review this old tv show and talk about current topics and you get the views. In a world where this in the future; you have to understand that MK MZODERN is not for unoriginal stuff. I create the stuff that people utilize where ever its legal or not legal. So mate; what I am saying is that greatly no one gives a fuck about doing original stuff especially with comics. I am not going to compare myself to anyone but how I create comics is strictly scientific and method based.
No one else has the discipline or patience to do it step by step. Rather to learn in a way that gives yourself a chance. Other people are idiots mostly I am to say when it comes to people I encounter in the comic craft. Fools. That is because they are. One girl assumes there is some proper way to make comics and thus they never learn. If you don't start somewhere; you will never start anywhere and ultimately what I say when I make comics scientificially is that it is geared to me to be able to make them which means that ultimately the general public can make them to a degree using my methods. The thing is that I could be selling the method but literally how would a person keep it out of the hands of the monopoly that needs to be crushed? Oh, wait don't sell it at all.
The timeline of 2015 goes alot like this;
End of fall 2014 drafts in the 2by2 form( which later is the name given to 2by2 comics)
Work on Polards in the 2by2 form
Builder work
Armor Works Idea
Ninja Scorpions and one cube method
One strip method is created
One strip method is experimented with on different works. Secret Romance
Mysterious and Changer completed with this new method
Stories from the Coffeeshop drafts
New May stories; basically important for later.
Cosmica
Match
Graphic Novels
New summer ideas icon stories
Summer camo stories.
MM culture 1
New mm culture stories
Romu idea
I see Moderns
Later stories
end of 2015.
Lots of things happened in these time periods my friends. A whole lot of stuff. Basically where be the chicks you so look upon at? Not anywhere you needed them and these are people who want to envision whole ass futures about you which you never asked for and then get angry at you for they are just crazy. Like hmm, there is probably a reason you cannot settle down with this and that; its because your mind is still hooked on a person. Oh, for whatever reason these people basically murdered any real social life I could have had. They are devious. The fear tactics. The pretending to be innocent. All that is what a person had to deal with. The constant gaslighting. But they were doing stuff they had no business doing. Trying to play me as a puppet! Many things I never understood. You see folks you gotta give people some time to process thine feelings and you cannot rush people into something. You see. That is the problem with these people. The lack of empathy. The need to always be a boon against the actual feelings. These people don't give two fucks about you. You would basically crucify me for what? Because you are so emotionally inadept that you basically are some form of austitic. Have no empathy for the pain of other people and what they feel. Deny and try to crush the resolve to create because you are jealous and think that you need to have a special purpose but are so devoid of it. Think everything has be about you doing bad and turning the eye to doing anything good. You just like being evil.
Like bruh, I don't think you people understand how serious it is to threaten to harm people if you go to even see them. How crippling and damaging to the social life it is. How even worse is how you try to warp reality to get the people who you threaten onto yourside doing shit that basically will harm them when you not long ago threatened to murk them. How even worse is that you got some women at the top promoting this bullshit. Basically putting a stranglehold on your romantic life just because people have no form of empathy. And you desperately want to not believe it would be the case that these past girls would be doing this and think of some plan around this that's going to fix everything. Fuck. I wasted ten years of my life doing this crap whilst these creeps; these fucking thugs get to go on romantic dates and even have sex. Like man; a person has been deprived of things by people who have an overt fixation with me. They do not like me. They have a lust of violence akin to slave rape against me. That is all a person has to realize.
The time of fall 2015 a person was done with the bullshit. If a person did not post it was because they were really dealing with some deep things. MM culture is but a pause before the extreme. It is but to be objective before going totally ballistic and to recenter a person. Nothing more and less and all these things these idiots prattle about is not it.
Everything I did outside of my main focus was a waste of time. The graphic design program was shit and is basically led by conartists. I am to look back at that program and then look at the stuff they made us do and realize I do better alone without any instruction than with them. In fact would learn nothing but that white people got some issues mate. I would argue that the hispanic people mainly fucking do what? Like to be grouped as white people because hispanic is not really a race. Meitozo erasure? Basically but who gives a fuck. You let your own people down. You let some old white man groom a little girl essentially who just turned 18. You promote lies and basically scam people acting as if you are the best teacher. Fuck; then it even gets worse. The people from the university you left don't actually care about you but some drunk girl who got kicked out and was there at fall 2014 but don't trust that person because obviously they aren't going to be for you! Ontop of that your parents are pure dicks and don't want you to succeed and work against you even creating comics. You basically have three tiers of enemies and no allies. Good fucking god. It be good if you even get anything done.
I mean prior to that fall 2015; the people at the community college were allies or just everyday adults whom would have no issue with you but no go that graphic design side of things and you are just hailing with the latent teenage rage adults aka people who are no longer teenagers and never grew up. People nearing their 30s and still acting like pieces of teenage shit. There were people close to my age but they were all older than me and yet so immature. I really hated going to each and every class thinking it was a stepping stone to a career in graphic design but is it? No, the only thing won after two degrees is no job at all and there is a dark reason for that. The place is and was corrupt. Plays favorites and punishes people from existing, being black, hispanic, asian, having adhd or anything they can make up to hate you. Got such a big head and nasty attitude that they are better than the University of this and that but really aren't shit. I am not defending that gross place either but the principle of this place being for education is stupid. It was for ego.
A person had this thing for a girl called Ash who was black by the way; that they would see them basically in every person who had such a short hair. But meanwhile for all the fucks they were trying to give they never understood the situation and ultimately going swimming and vactioning with this dude whilst a person is basically stuck at home. Basically a person would be thinking they were a good person and an everyday person but later would realize they played such a crucial role into making things inhostipable. Nothing but a privileged bitch. Like I would never know the connections between the girls that I would like but if you learn it; you realize fuck-they are in cahoots. Special sorority force in cahoots. Ash would know Ally. The whole thing is really wild and I am not going to into that but for all the things; these people are not worthy to be anything to me or much anyone else. They would traitor you if it was their perceived worth on the line and find more worth being a vassal for some creep to live their lives through them than actually live for theirselves. What I often do leave out in the stories I have told is that the girls I mainly like all lived next to each other so they are aware that each exist and that each has some sort of encounter with me. How does this come to play? In such a big way. You got people teaming up to threaten you and prevent you from moving on when perfectly you were thinking the other way.
Oh, I am just going to see how things turn out with so and so. This is loyalty to give things a chance but is ultimately not commitment. You see these people have such a low maturity level they assume that everything must become a romantic thing or marriage. Getting so angry that a person did not jump at the chance to be with them; they the elite girl who would pagentry and has the most un-ghetto origins. Where the fuck have I heard it before? Actually Adroit Chica was never the first "Pick Me" I met. Oh, most of these things I am to say now is that its so serious to come after a person who you really did not know and treat them like garbage. They came after me as if I was a slave to be fucked by them.Angry that I would have a self. Autonomy and all that crap. In that time all I did was dream and face with the consequences of a harsh reality. I did not know at that time the identity of my assilants. But I would come to start to realize it had to be people from the previous place by the fall 2015 and really this is why I stopped posting because people would read my stuff and plan around that their nefarious deeds. You see folks the legacy of slavery never ends even if you want it to. It was and still is ingrained into these women. They will never escape that realm of thinking. They only know blood lust hate sex which is saying worlds about their home environment. You think Ash was like a black person who understands what is to be discriminated against? No, she is a rich well to do person whose family basically lives in a mansion of sorts. Gosh. It may have taken the longest time to get over this person but fuck if a person is going to let it be known that she is some innocent. They really never gave me a chance. The environment of the place so hostile. It basically where they got the idea to even be hostile in the first place aside from some natural tendency to not let things go. I would not say they alone got the idea but alone are top of the hierachy.
Things go from bad to worse. I failed to realize how gullible and malleable people are at 19/20 years old and really just set things up for some cruel old bitch to warp the minds of women I liked. It means that really it was not my fault at all. But if I wanted to save the day; it would have been best to realize these people were gone and basically if you could even be turned-I would not even want you. I should have never made any damn promise to fucking return and see where things go. Nope. There is nothing so romantic than turning down the " wait for me " guy right when literally who even does that for a person instead of being so viciously rude that you stalk them for years and prevent them for dating? Like man, you wanted to really know what I was going to do if I actually had a chance to even be with any of these people for a moment outside the machinations of a creep at top. Oh, it would be probably that a person would not want to date them. I was not ready to date and frankly you think I wanted to do anything these people wanted to do? The thing is it better enough that really-it was a good thing I never dated them because what would they bring to me? Nothing. Nothing at all. These people are idiots.
They create nothing and all they know how to do is party. Mind blown folks. Mind blown. They have used MM culture as but a means to carry on the threats cycle that they were ignorant of and never knew that is was used on them and they adopt it as a weapon. Like are you okay? Ash and Ally? No, you are far from it. These people made me do unnessecary things. Unnessecary things. I gave up people so they would be safe and not harmed because of me and my need to be with them. I gave up so much that it becomes a taking advantage of a person's kindness. They know what they are doing and they don't care if they were previously targeted. Thinking I was the mastermind.? The fucking sense that makes. You dumbasses don't know who exactly hates you and wanted you gone. Its to be said this is time and very year where things went from bad to worse and then worsier still.
You think a person can unfuck what they have fucked. You think a person can repair what a scornful bitch basically did to a bunch of kids that fucked them up for the rest of their lives essentially-making them into their whole creatures of despair. I mean this shit is just evil. Never will these people understand what they had done or what was done upon them. That women had no reason to do what she did. People had the ability to make choices on their own and she just fucked it all up thinking she was doing something to the world good. Eugenics is what it screams but that is practically what indian society is based on. Eugenics. Caste system this and caste system that; they surely picked the worst person to come over and ultimately had they never immigrated-there would be no troubles of this level.
Hmm, I put too much trust in society in this time period and I am not even speaking about Anna Barloco or whatever her name is but that person was doing shit even in this time before the fall 2016 where they just went straight for the bad. Its to be said that nothing works out when you trust a graphic design department to learn graphic design and help you with your comics, nothing works out when you thought you were in some romantic lovey dovey scene and you could be hotboy and trust people but no-these people are slave master to slave fanatics. Like man, you want to trust your parents to respect your space and autonomy. Never! You can not trust anyone. Methods, goals and plans. That is what you can trust. I cannot even trust the audience still. You cannot even trust google adsense. You can have the pastor of this church and you cannot trust them to be virtrous when you need a virtrous space after a world of all of that. No, fuck it all.
The thing is I am saying is there was so much targeting me at that young age of 20 that it went over your head. I did not understand anything. NO one has your back. It matters not if they share your same race by this ambigious "black" character which they don't actually because where you actually come from is so different from where other people come from. Yout think me and Ash are related because we are African Americans? Fuck no.
Oh, the thing is you just don't understand how sore a person was. They realize they could for some reason try to ge be with this Anna Barloco and they not be affected by these people. Not turned. But you be wrong. If you really do not even understand how people are turned and why then you cannot actually prevent them from being turned you would foremost think? But you had not chance of that with a person who naturally is a controlling, irresponsible and evil nutjob. My mental health this and my mental health that is all the excuses of this type. Aka I looked upon them for solace and there was none but flame. So folks this continues for years; you look for solace and all you get is flame splashed on you. I can say that Anna represents the secondary type to which you hope is the grass is greener but no. Its just agony. By 2019 aka four years later still at that same community college completing basically three different things-still in that hell and things gotten so bad. The basics to transfer. The associates in graphic design and then the basics to transfer aka the two credits when they updated things. You try again for a third solace. This time comes in the form of Diamond but this person is so stupid they cannot even properly do what the 1st and 2nd generation does greatly. They literally are on the spectrum and evil? Yes. I mean they are not smart and their implementation of the threats becomes verbal in times where it never is to be but through actions behind all that soft talk bullshit. They represent a 3rd generation who basically take from the 2nd generation which take it from the 1st generation who take it from old lady being a jerk. I am saying that Anna was corrupted and thus is the reason why things got so very bad even worse in fall 2016 and then 2017 especially then. Don't you get it-folks while I trusted these people were so into their bloodlust mindset of slave master having his way with slave that its disgusting that you could even like them? They had such an effort behind everything!
They not only came back to make things worse; they kept make it worse for years so that there were a bunch of intimators just around no matter the time period. They have no empathy. When I say this you need to hear it. These people are crazy beyond belief and I have no sway over these people or any people who are strangers and ultimately strangers pick no one to believe but them. Its sick.
Comments
Post a Comment