Now a better adspace.

 Hmm, the ads on display on this site are not acceptable really much and I can see why no one is clicking anything because yo, there is no anime ads or anything relating to " it" the subject matter of making comics and manga. The whole thing is despite the comic book craze it definitely did not increase the literature of things. I need the audience's help to review the different ads they see and put in a report to which ads they do not find fit the mood of the blog. I think that the audience of this site deserves a better ad experience than what is currently there.  Like bruhs, you don't deserve this shit and I am sorry I never looked at what ads were being displayed because I have ad block. The ad block which makes it hard to see the ads ever as they actually are even if you turn it off. I would say some of the adlinks are harmful like in the column on the side so be cautious of those. I am looking to get those ones removed. If you send a report to jhmtmkodern@gmail.com I will draw a four page comic for you. If you like that idea, great and if you don't also great. The people who view this site aren't all the same but with your help it can be better.


Comments

Popular Posts