jungle juice
Howdy. I found today that Jungle Juice aka one of my favorite series has a release on Amazon that english readers can easily read. Usually with Korean Mahwa you literally cannot find the volumes unless its from overseas. The series is something I starting reading last year and I was sad when I caught up and it stopped releasing. The series is about Bug humanoid people and them having their own society within society. Its worthy noting that in this world it only occurs that there even is the such when humans are exposed to this Jungle Juice spray and it seems only South Koreans are impacted. Its not global.
I think I will be making a youtube video about it all. Its rare I have any fandom for anything besides my own works and I don't think current youtube videos do it justice at all. Alas, if interested you can buy it here at this link. Buying is a way to support this author. To which is a topic I want to communicate later on.
Comments
Post a Comment