Kylie.

 Every year I cover a rising twitter star and now that it is truly "X" as in for the nude people and nude people of comedy. Let me just say that this person reminds me of Midol from Final Fantasy 16. Yes, if you read this person in question; I am giving you a hint for free and nothing in return but a mention I did so. The whole thing is that young missus is a newcomer. I think it be best to write about them when they are still new and so they can grow bitter against me like that kookie person. Jokes, aside-this person seems to be apart of the newer trend where there are hardly people who embrace the clothes fully with the jokes and go full nude with the jokes.




Sitting at just 2,000 followers they literally have the potential to grow larger. I would like to cover their journey to stardom and it was me who found them out first. Maybe its because the internet is creepy and looking into my personal messages and finding me someone who looks similar to the person I was talking to. To be said I was not conversating with an 18 year old but its to be said that the internet is creepy...! I will make something out of that to spotlight someone in need, instead.

Comments

Popular Posts