wow. the nutbag.
That I previously post found on twitter and man is that shit cooked. Whose brain was fried to write this shit? The power of ai, am I right? It assumes that Elon Musk is a good human and completely leaves out his children out of the folds and just goes on a nonsense ramble about unrealistic things and provides an ai image of an "alien creature". I am like damn. The level of stuff is horrendous. You made up a whole species for a man! Like bruh, just get mental help and turn this energy into an actual book. Really much "X" is a bad name for a city anywhere especially on the Mars planet. Like are we okay? Are we? I don't think so. Like bruh, this is some drivel right here.Elon Musk is a normal human and literally would be lucky to even make it to a 100! No way will he live into the 22nd century. His kids maybe but not him. Off. The nutbags on twitter.
Comments
Post a Comment