Stories from the Coffeeshop

 Stories from the Coffeeshop

My mate there is a continuation to Spiderman technically and that would be Spidergirl. There was actually a 90s series by that name. Its to said there is a continuation of Mysterious and Changer and that is Stories from the Coffeeshop. Hmm, I refuse to speak about my works and their progress because I cannot control who sees the stuff and mostly in professional settings you don't have people giving out details by the details until the project is done. You are getting what? Nothing but I have to tell you; I prevented myself from making the mistake about talking about this continuation. But here is the thing-you should be able to speak about your works and no one steal them and no one attack you especially when there is nothing problematic within. It however matched the style of the atmosphere I was trying to communicate. That whole Legacies vibe. Its basically a 2009 multiverse story before there was even really the such in popular media to the degree of today. I wrote it a long time ago.

The comic drafts worked on in 2015; now this work is not dependent on the success of Mysterious and Changer but a continuation. It matters not the sales on Mysterious and Changer. Alas, no one wants to buy the work of Mysterious and Changer ultimately even though last year I basically slaved over trying to publish it on gumroad but that site is basically useless. Let me tell you-3 years and no sales for the 2017 version and ultimately there is no audience here that cares about my works. If truly so a person would have gotten at least some sales. But no. I am not doing it for the people. I am doing it for the cultural practice of completing a story. If no one cares then I care.

But I think it be time to update the story a bit and work forward on it updating it. But just to be noted this work was scuttled by Calamatia. I had such great ideas for the work in what was going to be a 2016 fall update aka I had not worked on it in a year.In a world with many multiversal stories, I would say that this ultimately is what started it all if you realize it was online in my earlier blogs and thus-hmm; if people copy as they do-I helped shaped something indeed.

This is what you could have gotten but no. Scuttled.

Comments

Popular Posts