Metro Moons

 Today I start progress on what is Metro Moons. But what is it? Its the most odd little theme and a project delayed greatly by the fall 2016 calamatia. The work is the first thing I attempted to work on after the advent and I did but not that great. The work of MetroMoons has continued over the years but never as it should have. This MM culture season will go to where the work was supposed to be. I do not care how long a person has to stay up to get this thing back in function but it has just gone on long enough that it has been forlorn and not given the care that it needs.


Funny thing in this world most of my relationships or could be ones aka 500 ones over 10 years and yes I am going to boast this never work out because the people on the other side aren't interested in a bigger fight and are just imbeciles who would lay down for anything. Literally the type of people who hate creativity and ultimately care not about the real state of the world and off you caring to fix real issues as some big evil. Now, I have no need for those cowards and nope-I am not going to be open to any of these chances to happen again. I was romantic but no; they damaged so much that really no one needs them. Keep your shit. Like literally.

Comments

Popular Posts