The future
Do you even realize I have tons of works just lying in wait on my computer? Ultimately I am going to start an amazon shop for the Kyeombi brand in addition to the gumroad version and that is to be said that I will try for physical copies of my works this time. Gumroad really has not worked out and literally the least motivated audience a person even has at all basically cannot even donate one dollar for all that they read. I am kinda always busy so I don't have time to actually market anything as I could. For all those works mentioned in Romu pretty much most of them were worked on at one time or another and ultimately fuck; those are a lot of titles. Too much to not even have any recognition for. Oh wait, I never got to publish any of them for the incessant women against me. The thing is I am branching out. Got that new Bluesky and I may abandon twitter for good. There is no point in using it now. I am returning to using Tumblr and Threads. Whatever twitter is does not actually drive anybody to this site or like anyone who gives a fuck.
The thing is I also need to work on an advertisment campaign to promote my works ROMU, Kyeombi and else but will need funding for that. I hoped to have gotten the money by now but no one buys anything so there is $0 which means no one is getting anything. I mean you read the site and check all the cool stuff but ever realize that you actually hinder progress by just gazing and not buying?
I have become an affiliate with Amazon because of my now large site following and well this means I am going to sell you manga from Amazon because you were already going to shop there already. I am just going to sell the most outlandish manga that might not be in english and I will tend to stay to manga for the time being in links. It was something I planned to do since I was doing that Comics of the world that I had to stop in 2020 to focus on other things.
The funny thing is last year when I rendered all those comics and was done with it all I pledged that I would continue without support and yes, I can continue but as a reader of this site you are being pretty disrespectful making a person essentially suffer when you can help them out and then take advantage of what they write and draw. Its about having values and morals. No one is forcing you to be here and its very good if you don't have the funds but its another thing to take advantage of anything here for your own gain. Please my friends; don't make fun of my works and show them to your friends and mock them. Please do not try to befriend me and then try to send threats to my house like some immature latina author did. Please do not look on this site if you think you are past lover girl and think its going to go anywhere if you keep looking for drama and all this-you have missed your opportunity. Let us be adults. Many people I could legally sue and get money from them but I know they are poor so why bother. I mean like bruh, these people have like impeded progress and caused damages. I have proof that someone went into my account and wrote " I eat dog ass". Like man, I am not making this shit up. No way in hell did I write that. No one in my house wrote it. It had to be hacked. I am calling you to stand up for the good in life and support me so these people don't think they win. Support me because I give you content no one else creates. Like bruh, a person has enemies then you need to be the ally to help the site afloat because really much these people are evil and it probably explains why certain posts I create get deleted. Ultimately a person will have to change the locks on this account like literally.
Support links.
Kyeombi paypal
Comments
Post a Comment