Merge Comics 2023?
Merge Comics basically is the ideal successor to what was the ideal of Ravens in fall 2016. Ravens was , is and still might be the line where all my books and works become graphic novels and so to tell you a person had different titles planned out. What makes Merge Comics of 2018 special is that it focused on Apollo and Sunglasses and those works alone and actually was following the original plans for the works. Nothing went wrong it is just that no one bought the works. This is after I basically had them free on the website for years. In recent times I have not focused on Sunglasses or Apollo as much at all aside from last year that is. However this year I have not worked on Sunglasses. I have basically published it as a little comic basically an online variant to get views onto this site last year but that basically went sour when reddit refused to allow me to post there and take credit for my works aka link it to this site. The thing is Ravens included TIM and the Newcastle work if not more. Slayers of Wolve was in there but more on that later. The thing is that Ravens was scuttled because people could not behave. I will repeat how much misbehaving a people do makes them unable to even stay calm when they feel their lives depend on it-their little white privilege or whatever color they are trying to be the such.
So basically Merge Comics is basically not a double of Ravens but focuses on two works and it had many works inside of that which were not able to be worked on because of the terrible circumstances of Calamatia. At that time period I had just graduated the community college with that associates of graphic design that makes you hireable. I am fucking joking here. No, that shit did not help with anything. The people have a severe hate for my works and oh, yea corruption and racism greatly tied to it. The freaking dean of the graphic design basically told me, "fuck off n word" in the most dog whisper way and yet out of everyone his daughter gets a job that year when you know the fuck what was happening. She did not earn that shit. What is worse is that these idiots contributed to calamatia but worse did not care for they had done. Opening my mind to what? How less a fuck these people give and that truly to leave the first college was the godsend. This was before fall 2018. I don't speak much about that time because it was not great. For a follow up to 2by2 comics I only did Zino Flyboy which to all the fucking imbeciles out there; it was never the final fucking version but just an experimental version of things.Oh, laugh about it! I don't think a people realize how disgusting and unforgivable it is to think you can mock a person when they are having a tough time and your behind just wants to be lazy and not even try. I tried so hard to be nice to people but I just have no good memories of that time. I was talking to a woman online who refused to meet me in person thinking I was going to knock them up. Then this other girl at the same time has these similar ideas. Fuck that shit and dareth take my advice on which college to go to.
Get to fall 2019 and basically why I skip over the spring 2019 is that it was an even worse time than that time of the fall 2018 and openly would only work on apart of Merge Comics with Sunglasses in fall 2019 in various forms. The online edition tried then was Sunglasses Wintertribes. The other thing that a person could not even get to thanks to calamatia occuring but I tried in that time. I really did but I got plans for all of that really much. It would seem that the audience hated that I did not draw the work per say but just introduce these character graphics. I really got say the audience at its worst then. I don't think people understand how much I was doing then but I am not going to explain it. The thing is a person became overtly frustrated for a while. For what hope Merge Comics had just ended with Sunglasses Wintertribes really. People did not appreciate it nor what it was trying to do. Ultimately reacted in a way that says that you don't respect the author and just moved away from it trying to get rid of a negative audience. When I thought the audience had gone away I tried again recently but that was all shut down with reddit. In fact I tried to make my own group but really after they waste your money making potential even once like facebook; fuck them.
Its to say it never actually ended but in some official capacity yes but then again no. I think I will return to this ideal.


Comments
Post a Comment