Kyeombi will not end.

  Kyeombi will not end. In fact it will only get better. I digress to say that a person gained nothing by socializing with people. I tried everything and nothing came about in getting help or anything. In fact everything just works against you. I once made the stupid decision of befriending someone so bitter on twitter. I guess they got angry at my works or something when objectively the person does not know me or what I have been doing. The effort is heavy. You can only do one thing at a time and at this time I am choosing to promote. There are enough works that are published. You the viewer just has to help a person out. If you truly like the works you see commit to helping me fund the comics so I can do more. Make a living off the comics and truly make a come back worth seeing. I am out here being beaten off the net essentially by people who flash nude and make comedy jokes and I don't think that is fair. In accordance else to no common sense there were people who just made the effort so hard. If you liked watching the Mind Games vid. Go to the gumroad and support Kyeombi, today. Its the only way that things will continue going in the sense of it becoming a know comic company.

Comments

Popular Posts