Botched Kyeombi Run
The great plan for Kyeombi was basically to do all works using the then newer 1 page method which I was going to make four pages and yes-this means four page serials but ultimately you must keep it small doing it yourself. I believe in the future you come across all manner of idiots who think, " oh, I have all the time in the world to get out my dreams". The thing is that you don't. Obviously you by wasting time will fuck up everything for yourself by not giving yourself the chance to make multiple versions of the same work. You ought to have that work ethic my mate. Corporations often get in the way of the dreams of creatives. So many cartoons you see were only that way by corporate meddling and in some cases that is great and it creates these iconic shows but really mate; you never will see an Owl House season 8 ever even if its rebooted in the future. There are some things if you want to create I have come to realize in a 7 year journey that you must do yourself. No one is funding me to make these works and no one frankly cares that much. Only if a person later explained what they were doing like in fall 2017 does it garner any attention like the 2by2comics which builds off what I would do in the fall 2016. It was not my best dealing as a person injured amongst other things.
O, I had something larger planned. There were going to be the magazines. I planned it all out and each one aka MM culture magazine was going to have different works inside. Hmm, its much different than just posting one work alone as I do today. It was to contain works from Kyeombi, Romu and Krushre and it was going to be good but unfortunately it did not happen.
Each day there was going to be a My Senpai story then I was going to work on Cosmica and whilst that happened it was also scuttled. I did not get to work on My Senpai. I was to do something more with the works in the first MM culture by the 3rd but never got to even do that. You see why someone else would ponder serious legal action against people who are pure menaces and terrorists? How much have they fucked up? From this analysis; no X of the Internet still 7 years later, no MM culture title really much 7 years later, no My Senpai, no Cosmica as planned and just causing alot of nonsense for their disdain for free will and creativity. I mean get over yourself at this point. Its none of your business what anyone else does and its very creepy and sad people want to imagine such an erotic self fullfilling fantasy about a person that makes no logical sense and is just to reinforce their topical views on people creating art, comics and cartoons. What bullshit. I literally got to call out how in education you literally have these sick motherfuckers stealing your shit and using it for nothing it was ever meant for. These people are clowns. Lying to theirselves. It be better to create than be a little repressed motherfucker am I right? Yea.
I so wish we did not live in such a primitive world with iconoclasts who ironically believe in something so cartoony as them being special and being a follower of Jesus. Go fuck yourself man. You people disgust me. Now, let me tell you certainly I am the mature one. I don't expect everyone to like what I like or do what I fucking do but that is what these people are. You must be like them or you are inferior! I think that a person is not being selfish by wanting to accept people for their true selves but these imbeciles want to play as good people when they are absolutely not good people. Everyone has secrets and being around certain 4th level society people must bring the shame of their actions out. Actions they say conflict with the fake persona they want to give out! A fake persona that is not real but just a cover so they can have fun doing the messed up shit they do in private. I am going to tell you; what a waste of time to be such a fucked up person and I saw you all in that moment, " it is real".
Where to go with this all. Potentially years of damages. Should a person sue? For all the trauma and all the drama.Hmm, for which that I do not know. I don't think I actually ever want to see any of these people again physically or else not. To stand there in a court room with these cretins? No. I just cannot do it. They are dangerous. The less physical contact ever and I mean by the sight of their hare eyes' is the best. I am being saracistic.
But yes, this marks the end of the Kyeombi run that I would say was messed up. Onto something better and more efficient and this time will have the better methods. I might be able to do 20 series in a day.
Comments
Post a Comment