writing Spring 2014+ on paper and more impactus.
I have traitored this site to write on paper. Why? There is no oversight on paper. I am to tell you I have been driven far and wide across the last weekend period. I have cried many times over this blog. I mean look at LadyQuest. I did not even cry at all when all the shit that happens with the different women. I never cry but when you fuck with my hard work and delete it and I see that in my copy offline that certain post exists; I just cried. I was at the table of my kitchen table and I was crying over my blog. My father told me to quit but I could not stop crying. I later cried in my room. So I am to tell you that I am just going for the straight nuclear options here. Its clear blogger does not like me a person who has used their platform over a decade writing different blogs on it even when other people transitioned to just being dumb twats on the net having no writing capacity or critical thinking at all. I mean; who cares anymore about blogger in the first place. I don't need this abuse. This betrayal on the inside. So I write the previous and prior sentences that make up a paragraph to tell you I wrote on paper. Like old people did in the past. I cannot allow some people to fuck up my life. Truly I am in my right to be angry and to take my stuff off the hands of the net and the computer and just write it on paper before putting it one the computer.
Like I have written the summer 2014 happenings over 16 times and probably more over the years. I am to tell you that today, I wrote of some summer 2014 happenings.Oh, you want to know what I was doing after I left college the first time. These are vital question you need to know. How did I in fall 2013 go from being a 4 year college to a community college in fall 2014? Its simply because a person has more constitution than just being a flunky for this "nonsense educational indoctrination that art is bad and dreams fuck them and just be a clog with a stick up their ass who likes to be racist and just negative anytime they can". If I am to explain a school without an essay and what it is inspiring in people it would be what is in the quotations and if you don't get it, don't worry about its a joke for those who get what I am talking about and that itself is a joke. To be an insider into the happenings of the pretentious and clog mind, oh, such a joy. I mean ever wonder what it is like to work at facebook under this pretentious false good vibe when they actually are stealing people's information. Lord, have mercy.
I tell you about in November 2016, around the Thanksgiving Break, I was trying to recall the fall 2014 in how I exactly ended up there and the real climate of the place to make a "2014 version of Dessacrow Academy". The work if you don't know that is Dessacrow Academy was basically a project I made in fall 2016 about the community college I went to but yet; the effort to realize the past did not work out. I am to say that the environment of the school in fall 2014 was inviting. It was not warped or with malice or with this odd aggression towards you. Everything was cleaner than it was in fall 2016 and ergo cleaner than it would be in fall 2019. Things were normal and things were about education than people having hatred towards you for some reason. Yet; I am to say the school in fall 2014 was not all the way clean. No, drama rushed out from the other place it was connected to and had its own issues.
Over time, the drama and enthusiasm of cowards and clogs connecting to and within just led to a nasty circumstance that became the fall 2016. Yet I am to say when I went to that place in August later; it would be a positive experience realizing only for a moment that the place had potential to be conductive to learning and as well creating. Oh, I am to say things did not always used to be so fucked up. People made it so that things were fucked up and I tell you blogger exemplifies these fuckers. Alas, I will be back folks. I am just going to take a moment to really gain some credit to what I want to talk about and that is just how it will be. I mean; that's all school is about gaining credit and blogger things you have to gain certain credit to be legitimate. Those who two sentences before where sarcasm. Something is coming but I will not tell you what. But we now have a more 3d version of things behind Dessacrow Academy and do not just feature one time period.
Comments
Post a Comment