The whole thrill of espionage.
The whole thrill of espionage.
I went into the school year just trying to be positive and thinking no one was there out to get me but no. Soon I felt as if I was a spy just trying to hide the fact that I knew the people were monsters and they would lean into the suspicion and then raise alarm and form mobs together and do their attacking shit. Brazen would allow the idea that I was a bad person to be looking at me as if I was doing something wrong as the teacher would gaze at me as if I was wrong just in being. That would be the government teacher. The other class some people just were too afraid when the teacher just was angry at you and snatch test papers out of your hand and just was a jerk all around and yet picking favorites who would not even be close to your complexion. Then you had the worst place; web design 2 which basically had those thugs from the design 1-2D class all up in there. They, the girl called Irene and the army dude with the scraggly goatee beard made it their goal to say," we don't like you". Making uncalled gestures and body language to suggest that I should not be in the room. I am to say that people got me feeling like a spy as if I was not supposed to be in these classes which were not paid for by them. Its to say that you really don't understand what it is like to be black in these places full of racists, white faces and just any dolt of color thinking they can be nazi supremacist too.
Comments
Post a Comment