The reason there is no story for 2021 events.
For much of this year, I have not let on about the current happenings to me at all. Why? Because a person has stalkers. A person has people who they trusted but really people think its a right to betray that trust. I, in 2020 used to write about the current me but really realize it did nothing for the site when people just used that information to try to cause some conflicts with me. I tell you one thing at the beginning of March, five months ago just after that whole winter freeze that happened in Texas that everyone wants to forget about or at least the Governor does; was the barrel end of any type of relationship with any woman out there. I mean this person was not anyone who you wanted to be with. They might have been a friend briefly at the end of spring 2013 but the person in 2021 was too different and really much could have done better with their whole lives. I maybe might have been a dick but really a person does not need a person who really is a mess to even add more fuel to the fire. Just people like to complicate things and no-this person was just a person just aiming to make things worse never getting that people just have their own lives than to be concerned with the piss poor reality that put theirselves in. I think that I will not publicly write about the current me until a tomorrow. That's that-its just makes everything easier when you keep people from adding into the complication of things.
Comments
Post a Comment