Technogothica progress.

 The small things in life are just simply getting back to doing things in which need to be continued. I think really much the worst abrupt ending in a work was Technogothica. Looking back to those days in early July where I worked on Technogothica, I think that I was just trying to communicate a story on the state of things in that time period and it was necessary because things were just pivoting to be worst. One this day I have utterly recreated the first page of Technogothica.


For those who don't know Technogothica is a work that had/has it own site that I worked on in early 2020 before the whole pandemic came around and shook everything up. I really at that time was previously working on Black Magic, a bunch of other works and really just having a bad time with school. Let me tell you, there is nothing like being targeted by the art department at your school because you are too smart and too old to be their bitch-their chump and just gobble their nonsense. Let me tell you, in the summer I wrestled one art class away from these people they were not going to let me take which I needed in part to graduate. I would end up having to leave the program and alas folks, I did not finish the Technogothica effort even though I started it in the later fall 2019 for the fact of how much stuff a person had to maneuver through. A person was just tired of living like that and so I could not do Technogothica anymore as I was already doing a bunch of other works by February that a person was just tired and really much pissed off for how people just got to be evil. Did the art dean have to be a dick? He did not but literally let me tell you, a person was fucking tired of treatment that is clear as day; discrimination based on age and experience and just discrimination else period.

Yes, I tired to return early to work on the work earlier this year in February but that did not work out. People weren't really receptive of the work and I really don't want to be inviting messy and idiot people just take advantage of what I can call, "viewer's privilege". I merit that while people want to view these works and some people want to be jealous, they would not like being me at all. I really don't care what people think ultimately now but for the sake of much that is anything; I thought I could endear respect then. This was only some months ago but you cannot with the people of the net and frankly I am not going to stop posting because people have the civility of lesser civilized beings here.

Comments

Popular Posts