Ah, a look back that is painful.

 Looking back at the things of spring 2017, there is just too much pain. I mean, there is a feeling of lightness that is all encompassing when you finally move all the debri aside. So many things that you could not do to your fullest potential. Just swamped in a bad place with bad people and okay there were few good people in and there but it was mostly bad.  Spring 2017 is a continuation of the fall 2016 in just how people just treated you bad but you started to come around but yet would keep this pressure on you. This pressure of having the upmost worst people trying to push you down, belittle you and think they were somehow going to be successful doing this stuff. I have left these people behind really much. They were only lucky a person never said anything to their faces but leave things at unfriendly looks from them and going about my way.  We were never equals at that school. Those people were degenerates. They were trash, they were heathens and ultimately will add nothing good into society. You want a mayor that is corrupt? That is what the culture of the school and schools just lets on. Listen to the little immoral voices that promise you things and don't do what is good. Look for the opportunities to make yourself special and put others down. Look for the little victories of quick and seemingly easy gained goals but alas there is no such thing as something that is easily gained. You want corrupt people look to that school. I am finally going to tell a story I wanted to tell for such a long time and now I can.

Comments

Popular Posts