More developmental pieces.
So much I did last week to work on Mysterious and Changer. If you read the whole developmental pieces, you can literally learn the development of the work. Now if you think that had a lot of pieces. I think its good to compare and contrast to another series well not in the same format or genre but there are different movies and attempted shows that go through different phases in creation that are very tumultuous. There are whole freaking and entire unmade movies for Dreamworks and Pixar. I find that really much every projects is lacking something and well corporate control always diminishes the potential works can take crippling them as a studio only knows how to create a work in one direction and really not read into the work to maximize it or bring value to the story. In future posts might cover the developmental pieces of other works. And that is all I have to say for now.
Comments
Post a Comment