Country Corps by MK MZ Nature.

   Country Corps, the most untalked about work of MK MZODERN at all. It is because it happened in a time where a person was trying to recover from acts that where not good to the self or the mind beforehand. It was a work that examined things that happened on this blog from another perspective and it only took two days in the second week of February to even craft. After school on Tuesday and Wednesday in a red note book; it only took that much time to create this work and it never saw the reach of the sun. Why? Because a person had other stuff to do. A person just could not rest just because this work was done. The complete structure of ones creative and else life was fucked up. A person had to repair which should have never been damaged in the first place. Alas, it is know a forgotten history.

    But yet Country Corps was apart of MK MZODERN Nature and that project only had a female perspective. I mean, the character written as was a woman. You know a person did experiments where the "author" of this site would be switched to a woman and let me say every time you did that it produced success. Okay, its clear that on the internet that people give women creators more attention. Men happen to not be so attractive. I mean, if the woman character is anything  of a  commentary champion as you see on youtube where people make video essays on various topics- they get tons of views. If a woman has a character which is intelligent and she also engages in the world of porn and/or just taking pictures naked-they have around the same success. I note that certainly some people get the short ends of both sticks and no matter what approach they try of the two; they just don't win. There is the streamer girl idealism but historically a person was never aware of such a thing until later and I am sure that no one was aware of the streamer girl thing until like summer 2018 in mass awareness. Alas, folks, a person got more views when a woman was posed to be the writer.

    Yes, so I am to say that MK MZ Nature was about a whole gender reverse thing and nature but I could not go far into the topic or just get lost trying to make this new idea happen. However today, a person is free to whatever because they are much better now in terms of works and things not being so fucked up in their life. On that note if any one woman wants to write in for MK MZODERN Nature, comment below. Its not paid but you will just get to be apart of this site and maybe I could share some of my creative methods with you so that your art can reach new heights. I mean; its not as if I give out my methods to anyone. No, I don't not at all.

Comments

Popular Posts