College Narrative? Continues in fall 2017.
Have you ever been crippled by something that was never your fault but the acts of others? Thinking so solely of all the potential school can bring but time and time again people doubt your potential and you waste your time on false idols. And just are forced to play the same game with those that believe in you. In greatness, the spring 2017 was the very point everything hit rock bottom in the potential situation for anything of college to be good in the social atmosphere when at the start it was made to be very hostile towards you and your kind. Those that are people of color and yes creatives. I bring to you another story as I cover the happenings of spring 2017 and fall 2013 at the same time because that is what I was doing at the beginning of 2017 anyway. To actually be correct in the story, you ought to be doing that when covering it again!.This is what I have been setting up for. I am not sure I will actually make it private but note some important things indeed if anything is to occur.
What does the retelling of things of spring 2017 do to the site?
You, the viewer get to see what things were like 4 years ago. That is creatively in my goal of creating my comics and ultimately recovering from the disaster of the fall 2016.
This effort will make a continued Dessacrow Academy story.
There will be a LadyQuest 2017 and boy oh, boy this one is wild.
I think folks that I pretty much; whilst I did cover the spring 2017 last year; its not like the one I will be doing this year because now we will have a detailed story indeed through fall 2016 to spring 2017 minus the December which is very convoluted but eh, things cannot be rushed. I'd like to than k no one at all for this accomplishment of working on this self narrative, its all a self funded thing. You know in the early summer 2015, I was just trying to make a graphic novel work about my then past experiences which would have been anything in the fall 2013 to spring 2015 but I could not do it. I just was believing the lies that I was wrong for what I did to survive and accomplish my goals. The thing is folks; a person got a better education leaving the school they were at the first time. I mean that truly people in education really try to rid you of your self worth and the whole system essentially but I believe in better things so I continued creating self narratives.
The early summer version was of course a visual work; a graphic novel but yet I did not know how to really create the work and make it work then.Needless to say Mind Games in winter 2016 helped me gain a focus on the visual side of things. In the fall of 2015, I would work on a work called Natsu Summer. I would try to work on a self narrative in the summer 2016 called Sejin Taus. In 2016, I created Dessacrow Academy and then I wanted to create a written work of 2013 in early 2017 realizing that is where all the problems and impressment to stop the previous works came from. I mean, had not a person been trying to tell the story of the fall 2013 and it just was gatekeeped and violently so? I imagine if the university actually had any fucking narratives of any students who went there; they would pick someone who really never saw the real side of the school and only someone of their particular academic takes.
I am to tell you the truth but its childish when a bunch of adults and a school of them think all that education can be is a bunch of people striving to get these science degrees. I mean, the salvation of people of color must be raising up from their poor conditions to get these degrees and ultimately never add back into their so called "communities" which they write they are connected to in their fucking admission letters. I think that higher education fails when they fail to offer education to people who don't have them and those who fall easy prey to misinformation. Schools truly could do a thing or to with enlightening the adult public instead of ripping children who are given a false title of adulthood into debt and many people never get a degree despite all the debt. I am to say that you cannot look up anything from fall 2013 that the school would keep. Everything that was there in the time was deleted because why? Obviously what actually happens in the school would not make people actually come to it. The experience does not improve your life but have a college try to micromanage the people they don't understand and only care about one type of niche learning that many people don't give a fuck about. Aka, not everyone wants to become a fucking scientist and to push it into people's faces that they are somewhat inferior because of their race foremost and not taking apart in some system for such a person of a race to gain little face behind a science degree-haa, no one would want to be there. I am to say that college should not be trying to make people's already lifestyles worse when they are already people very much before they came and prove that by coming to the university. If a person wants to create comics whilst trying to get a degree from your school; maybe don't foster an environment of hostile people ( who are just there to get their science degree and really don't give a fuck what they are learning about) just attack people and try to treat them wrong, okay? Maybe recognize that everything is not about science and controlling people as well that you cannot control people. Its literally no one's business what another person's goal is. Surely people can live their down in the clog clumps lifestyle and leave people who inspire for their dreams alone. Alas, folks you will never find any candid recollections of anything from universities at all. You aren't.
I find it is the measure of enlightening people the truth behind the commercial images colleges seek that is a real value of education. Many people out there don't think they can go out to college because of the imagery. I basically write to say that anyone can go to college but only certain people ever learn anything at all and better their lives from it. Many people are better suited to be the ones getting degrees than people who just cheat their whole college career. This story goes out to tell the truth about college.
Comments
Post a Comment