Egypt 99 of 2018!

    It should not surprise you but the work of Egypt 99, was again attempted in March 2018 really before Spring Break and maybe since February. It really got to the pitch of its influence on the Sunday before Spring Break. For many college students, Spring Break is about being stupid, having sex, drinking alcohol and all that dumb shit they impress must be done whilst and only in college. For me, it was about doing right to my works. I had been working on  Egypt 99 whilst watching a Netflix anime that was kinda greatly disgusting and ultimately forgotten. This was a written attempt at the work but also it was to be an event to recover the pre-Killpen works. What happened was only the written element got done and I moved onto something else cause the core ideas of Egypt 99 are hard for someone to actually write, draw and commit when they had other ideas that are more higher on their to do list.

   When I did the whole Egypt 99 work last December to the Summer beginning, truly one could say that I just got to the first part of the story and maybe a person will take some time to develop it again just like I did in this time period but in a more fuller extent. Oh, yea, this means the Egypt 99 page will get an update. It technically has never ended and so there is that.

   But yea, in this time I updated the characters and things of that nature from what they were in 2016. I did work on the project in spring 2017 but to a very limited pace of being.

Comments

Popular Posts