One step for creative liberty.

 Yes, truly I am at a loss for words. What I have truly remembered is just alot of pain and rage. I would say to you folks that I am a professional person. I don't air what does not suite this blog but then again, I realize how I imagined things back then becoming and realize how greatly people have just tried to pin me down and say no that there is no hope. You come to a place in your life where you realize that you respect yourself but people just what to kill and gut you like a wild animal. There are some real sick people out there. All the potential that spring 2017 had and because of the people all it would bring would be is pain. For the then after, I could not wait but to escape that whole May period after school, I just blocked the place and time from my memory. That is just how painful it was. It became a burden by fall 2017 but a person did not want to touch things that would take a massive effort to rectify. Things that people level and point at you to just gut you like a wild animal. A person has got to say that everything was somewhat glossed over in 2018 and whilst I remembered I never truly recorded to a great degree of the real issues. The real issues that would come to grip me later on. The little women in fall 2018 and spring 2019 who thought they were being chivalrous to those who would hunt me like a wild animal. They thought they were cool and that is their point of life. I only can think of how disgusting a system is when it miseducates people that hatred is right and creativity is bad and must be taken advantage of  especially when everyone takes advantage of it to watch any fucking tv show or news broadcast! I come out of this to tell you, I have found the direction of things from which energy flowed in fall 2016 that runs straight through spring 2017. The real works that should have been if I never had to block it all out will one day appear. This is an awesome step to creative liberty!

Comments

Popular Posts