Comedy Gold D Supreme
Comedy Gold D Supreme now has 255 views because of what? I posted it to a nsfw not safe for work comic reddit. I mean like hmm? Porns eh, this where they make the money,eh? It was only meant as a joke! Alas, folks, at one period of time tried to liberate the sexual element of things around summer 2015. There is a whole work of straight up porn I did. Alas, no one actually liked the post itself as the people honestly just like looking at fan fics of anime series. This was an original fan cross over between America Dad's Francine and the blue MM. Alas, be jealous of the originality that comes from Twitter reddit and don't upvote me 255 times! Lol. Its not my fault I did not show a D in the supreme; I am not gay.
Comments
Post a Comment