said enough!

      Coming from fall 2013, you think that truly you have amassed the friend base. That you have amassed the people who would be your friends but you would be totally and utterly wrong. The people would not be your friends as they had to low of goals, saw their selves in a belittling light and had no confidence but one they could reassure that others "let" them have. I am to say that those people surely with this allotted confidence thought the premise of evil had to come with it. These people who were my friends were not that great of friends. They were bad friends and they really weren't friends but whatever people I hung out so I would not be alone in a room but that is how I actually became.

    Sadly folks, I will not write any longer; as every time I write something vital-the powers that be behind blogger make it so that I cannot even find my own past posts. As if they are secretly deleted. I am to tell you; some keywords should be working to find these posts but they just don't. A person cannot possibly keep track of all the posts they have created over the years but know which ones existed and when they are missing-its very questionable indeed. That or blogger has a search bar that is just of the shitiest quality. Whatever the cause; the series called the Sketchbook; yes-that is what I am still working on will reveal all of everything to greater detail than what was ever on this site. And guess what coders of the search bar? You cannot stop me from finding these posts because I choose to not post them online. Enough is enough, I am taking back what is mine. You see, when I was making the index, I actually looked through every post in this blog to find what was there even written about spring 2014 and all the time periods of earlier and there was nothing even though I clearly remember writing great details about these time periods. It is a frustration. I harken that whoever is responsible they stop and really much buzz off and if one more incident of this caliber occurs I will be suing blogger for damages to my intellectual property.

   I am to say there is nothing more infuriating then going one by one through old writings and one post or two posts are missing! As if someone thought that you would not eventually notice. I am simply done folks. I am. You don't know the level of endear seriousness where people try their best to upend you in what is rightfully yours.

Comments

Popular Posts