looking at 2014.

 Looking back upon the early 2014. There was some great hope and great looking into the future of what could even become.  Just hope and envisioning a good future where the things you were looking for. I will say that things turned out just right in the end. But all the people who were your false friends you never would see. The girl whom you thought could be your wife would never. Things did not work out as planned in having any semblance of normalcy from the people who be the people you were around or where the institutes and schools you could go to. No, a person combatted abnormalcy and because they realized it and were vigilant against it is why they survived whereas others ignored and succumbed to traps. I am to tell you, that a person is a ready fighter against what is not right nor normal. I am to say I can no longer ignore the abnormalcy of blogger's actions. Its just not right and I will say that it is evil to try to assist to block the truth from coming out. The end.

Comments

Popular Posts