Slayers of Wolve in later november and early december 2016
So, if you don't know I write on this blog and I am considered a writer that is true. I mean what do you think about this; a person wrote outside this blog. In fall 2016, there was a work I'd written before and I won't go into its backstory now but I am to say that in the later bit of November and into December made a graphic novel for the work. The work was called Slayers of Wolve. This work was simply radical because it spit in the face of the oppressors, unsupportive people near you, attackers at the Dessacrow Academy, the women who hated you at the other mind cult institute and the injury you had and created a cogent work. Like, literally there are so many works I never realized! I mean, works I had drawn on lined paper and never made them into prints and then sold them to any profit because I just did not know the know how then to achieve my goals but larger had constant and constant detractors from these works. Slayers of Wolve was something I had to put aside just to hope to get back to normal. I am to say I would later redo the work in spring 2017 to be better but yea, I never could keep up with it with the tons of other works. So there is a piece of later November and early December 2016 that was never talked about earlier in the review before. So we get deeper into why, it is and never was a good idea to generalize the happenings in December 2016 and how it was very complex because this work was just the tip top of the iceberg of a greater problem. One that I will go deeper into in the times to even come.
Comments
Post a Comment