Lady Quest 2013.

    Now, there were many people who I met in fall 2013. I was thinking that there was actually going to be romantic possibilities here. But alas, a person has to say there are boundaries to what people are comfortable with and namely aren't just going to fall into easy disasters. I am going to explain it to you like you are 13, as if you don't know the world at all. 

    You see when some people look at others all they want is sex but try to get it through some light coated relationship status of being romantically interested in another but all they wanted was just sex. Ultimately some girls just want sex and if you aren't careful-you can just fall into this "easy access" trap where they seemingly want to take responsibility for you not knowing how to use contraception. Posing the question that when you are naïve as fuck to not use contraception and they don't use it, will it in the end be fine? Will it be in the end fine even though they say it foremost before a certain instance that occurs because of both your actions? When they only lightly care to know about you and make you seem to be so special when they don't know you; do you actually think it will be fine? Will it be fine if you fall into the trap of getting someone pregnant and they later once liking you greatly turn to hating you greatly. Then having a life where you basically have to always be bothered by this one person who hates you for "what you did to them". When really it was both of your faults. You primarily for trusting a person when they say its "fine". It becomes a very big bane against you. A betrayal. And maybe you should recognize that using contraception is important and really maybe just keeping away from having sex with women removes the chance of having to ever pay money for child support and have someone against you for the rest of your life.

    Ergo folks, in the world, a person should always be warry of people who are too good to be true and really just have inflated values of things that don't pan up to what they will really do in a stake of actually caring and liking you. There are many people in highschool who I saw just fall into the trap of "easy sex", men and women and just come out of it realizing their little relationship-boyfriend and girlfriend was not a real one but just a plaything. Come out of the situation realizing that the sex was not worth it and nor should they have been dating that person at all. I am to say that a person knows the type of girls to stay away from. There were certain girls whom you knew were not mature enough to guard theirselves against the trap of wills and where just there to try to coerce you to have sex with them. I really say that maybe using contraception (primarily men using condoms) does fall into some of these people's agendas but for others it surely does not and whilst a person could use a condom, it could still not work out in the end and you would be trapped with this person who don't like you really and truly to who you actually are. Whilst a person recognizes the traits of people who fall into the trap of wills, you could be wrong. Though I am to say that really you can have ideas about people and it would be wrong. And so wrong indeed.

    Example, one girl called Mariam would be the person who I would not relate to being a person who just wanted sex. All I saw about her was being a studious individual and a person who was nice to me for some reason. Yet I would always be too shy to ask her out even if I spoke to her many times. Yet when I am to look back at some times on how she spoke of me as if I was the odd one out and looked up the culture of the area of her world where she came from. A person realizes she was just like a person trying to get at you through being lightly nice and envisionist of what you could possibly be. Its not that sex is wrong folks, it is just that the sex is actually degrading to the individual and does not respect who they are and what they want to do with their lives. The type of things some girls would be suggesting and wanting was just beyond my comfort zone and really much; I did not want to have freaking children with just anyone or just have sex that literally has no romantic inclination behind it. Alas, some of the enthusiasm some women showed me in fall 2013 was too much for me. A person is not at all about sex in pretty much any context when it actually has to do with real women because if you really gave not a fuck you would be out of luck thinking these people would actually give a fuck about you. Alas, I mean, the somewhat seeming love the Mariam character wished to convey in one place and one time in that fall 2013 is because only they wanted to fuck me in the convenience of college hookup culture and that be that. A person folks could literally ignore the opportunity of the "sex" and pursue the woman's heart and really much show commitment for 5 years or something to prove that they aren't about just having sex and dumping them but literally that is all some women just want as you come to find when they toss your real showing of love away. It is to say that a person is well into their rights to just ignore people who are overtly enthusiastic about you as more times than none these people are troublesome.

    I am to say that in life there are people who are not about going from 1 to a 1000 in an instance. They appreciate taking time to know someone and then maybe later sex will naturally happen. But there are people who just expect the thing of sex as the main reason they are in this lightly jaded relationship with you. You better not fall into the trap of these lightly jaded relationships where they take your innocence and then make you pay for doing it with them. Men and women, there are people like this who are both men and women. I explained it to you like a 13 year old just know that some people cannot be trusted in the whole romantic-sex regard and people who expect that you are someone who is into having sex are people to avoid when they will likely try to pressure you into it and then you be trapped with them or not with them raising a child from a one time sex thing. So I am to say folks that there was alot of pressure from some people in fall 2013 onto me to have sex with them. Maybe I knew that they were about doing that at the time but some people you could never tell until later. And yes folks, you would never know that you were chasing after people who were interested in doing something you weren't comfortable with.

In that regard a person did not make the best decisions in picking people to like but really these things were not picks they just were. And so I am to say that when one side wants something and the other does not; there is conflict that plays out in action. And yet when that side is oblivious to the other side's truth then yea somewhat the other side is  prevented for reaching the other in the extreme manner of a relationship without sex when all they do is just constantly fuck around. I am not shaming any women but certainly I am to say that the people of fall 2013, the girls did not want romance really but just to be thrown a bone. You come to find out later in spring 2014 that some girls actually give an actual fuck about you...and you wasted all your courage on people who live in chaos and are fine with the chance of situational ruin.


Comments

Popular Posts