The grease does not fuel the monkey, the monkey uses the grease to fuel the engine.

     We live in a world that punishes people for creativity and the expression of it. I think that I thought I had come before a point where people would not try to censor my shit for whatever reason but racism don't go away. I say it improperly as I like to write as in how people speak. I think that most of the time that you get a great deal of grift going on. I mean I have seen Marvel and DC comics try to steal my ideas and well as just random ass people on the internet ideas. How? Facebook groups for comics. You always got to watch your tail on the internet but things should not be this vicious. I think that I will do an act of sheer rebellion against Marvel and DC comics theirselves as they are an entity that lives in their own make believe. People wake up to these comic book movies but they don't realize how dangerous and how bad the industry around comics is. I mean, did Jack Kirby ever get to make a cameo in the Marvel movies? He did not. He was pushed aside. I think that for a while people have been trying to push me and my accomplishments aside and I will do something. I will come back with some type of fan art of things.

Comments

Popular Posts