The real logical development of ideas.
I realize I have the opportunity to tell a better story about 2017 so I will not waste it. Nope. I'd like to say that the work of Heavy Hitters and Lighters mainly was inspired by people greatly and profoundly ignore my needs of peace and just to be left alone like healthy boundaries you impose on strangers you meet in public. There was no Heavy Hitters and Lighters before 2017 or in the spring, there was none. You see a person lived every day day to day. This is to say a person did not have extensive plans. They just focused on living the best that could be hell; you really could not live well with constant ringing in your ears and constant reckoning for the forces that be against you. Always had to be on the look out and that is all it ever was.
You, the viewer might think that ideas just come from anywhere but no; certain ideas can only be fostered from living life day by day and experiencing something. That something be discrimination and really much you know what I wish after this discrimination; pointedly an end to stupidity behind arts and how ideas actually are and how you can actually create your own ideas. Let me tell you folks, you give a hour to one idea let's say a comic and you draw a page everyday after 5 months you have 150 pages. Many people think that art is something that is a paradox. Its is both elusive and higher than them but at the same time they want to doubt its purpose and " it cannot make you money". But art is something in which grows as much effort as you put into it. If you drew a comic page each day and then put it together in a book; you could sell it and then would be a comic book artist. But people think art is too much an enigma to be dealing with and really enough that's stupid because you actually take the time each day to create one comic page with no excuses people on the net like to use like burnout, artblock or any of that-you find that by the 150th day you have climbed a mountain. Reaching Heavy Hitters and Lighters in early July was like what for me? Getting to the top of the mountain.
Yet things were more complicated than that when everyday was hard and pretty much the work was not yet created but everyday this work was in development in my mind and by the early June, I finally created the idea on the computer. You see folks that even if you never start the 150 day journey, just realizing the idea inside of you; you can eventually create the idea. That is I did the route of action in which many people will take upon reading this; I did not create anything on a day by day basis to culminate into a single finished work. I instead just naturally took on an idea that had been developing inside. I mean you may not upon after reading this be inspired to do a 150 day gaunt of creating a comic page a day but realize that it just take will and conviction to realize an idea and bring it to life. This is the principle of art that they will never teach in school because guess what; art programs are just a bunch of bullshit.
I am to say that the days of the spring were very chaotic and very much; its counterproductive to put anything out on a day to day basis in public but surely you can do something else. Indeed.
Comments
Post a Comment