a girl from a library. Lady Quest 2013 preview.
One day in a certain library, on a 3rd Friday of the school semester in fall 2013, I was working on the ideas what would be the conflagration. I mean there was likely a week before this but that was the intro week and not really counted. There was this cute girl and her friend and I hear the one who was foremost cute asking about me. But I was not the person to stop what I was doing to talk to any stranger and whilst I realized they were from the dorms a person was just weary of them. Why would these people be interested in me?
I would later learn of this girl's name when she was with her friends from the south hall and some from the other hall that came from the other dorm. Of all the people, she kept an even face no matter which group of people she was with and thus was the most genuine person of them all. I mean that in truth; there was not much of her that changed from place to place; whoever she was in the library she was else. That would not be true with everyone else of course as everyone wore their faces. A person found a true interest in this girl and began to anticipate her in the library. But yet; by the 5th week of Wednesday where I was at the same exact place that was the last time I gave a flutter of chance to her romance. Later on, I would see her with this other dude and they would be close. I reasoned that it would be wrong to pry her away from the dude and so a person did the mature thing; they did not try to ruin what these two people seemed to have. This was a great show of maturity. However; I for one regret it as it just set a dangerous precedent of giving people too much good will for as well in fall 2016 and later; couples would be the one number attackers of you.
Comments
Post a Comment