2015 rasamede.
2015
2015 was a time where anything could have been possible and yet people got to be just frankly choosing to do the wrong things and I mean that. People choose to be the absolute worst they could be. They wanted shortcuts, to be about delusions and just to be jerks. I often don't write of the 2015 time to any real degree. It could a time to be said there was nothing that great about it but my own efforts. I mean there were some people therein but yet you were still trapped in this silly cycle of promises where people obviously were going to betray you just as I thought then but yet did not think people would be so bad all throughout. I mean you would never guess that people would be so terrible and so bad. I am to tell you that a person was right to not get involved with people outside a circle of influence. A person does not want the responsibility of getting people involved in something that demoralizes their sense of self, makes them do wrong and just forget any morals or the value of working towards any set of morals. I mean would you sign up someone you are interested in into a cult? You would not.
We come to a point on this site where the past must be explained. This was one year after the spring 2014 or the 2nd semester of college which connects to the first semester of college. Pretty I am to say that people tried to reject ideas that truly were how things were in the fall 2013 and spring 2014. They tried to rewrite things. People tried to remove their actions from the previous times because you did not fit the route of things or their whole route of "savior" or "unique" they made you out to be. Rather I am to say the college I went to engage in a very cultish like behavior where people and folk who were strangers could just make up fictional ideas about people and their "destinities" to a very self indulgent manner and try to make that persona you. But where you really this guy? The answer was no. If you watch the old Dreamworks movie where they made things in 2D animation still calle El Dorado. The two Spaniards who escape spain to escape debt are basically cast as Gods by the people but are they? They aren't and really much; that type of stuff is what you faced. No one asked people to make these images about them and then these same people would have the audacity to try and retaliate because you weren't these images. It is sick and shows how crazy a great degree of people actually are and really enough when anything is convenient to convince chumps of some overtly convenient idealism based on retaliation and just racist ideals much of the time-they will do it.
Luckily in spring 2015, there was not much people who were hostile in the great varieties and sorts that would come later. I mean can I say fuck you education of higher for allowing people to engage in such a nasty mindset? Should not these places literally be trying to ring people away from dogmatic ideals inside of leading them to embrace them. Never does it cross any person's mind that takes up in these types of mindsets that they aren't healthy and people are people with actual lives and not these false ideas. I could tell you that you would not in this time or any time after would live without suspicion of people and their true motives. Some people just want to believe you are some fantasy person or some Mayan god but you are just a person. Ehm. I am to say that really much that some people could feel heartbroken that I did not stay at that campus of the first place I went but really; who gives a flying fuck when the place was toxic, abusive even and just neglectful. I mean shit, you think that everything is as clean as the false advertisements they sell where the school is tolerant of diversity. I mean that place hated black people and those who actually liked theirselves for being black people. I don't know about you but it was worse if you were a creative and black and really much a person does not have to put up with that crap. If things are so dire with you needing a person; you can catch them outside the cult but for many people they would just indeed just only care about you when in this cultish scenario. If not in this place they did not know how to respect you or anyone like you. Ultimately; this place just made you into a digestible idea for racists , bad people and crazy people. A person just better be off not being warped and twisted into something they aren't. People need respect and folks I would never get it. From the beginning it was just a downward spiral because people don't know how to behave.
Christians, Muslims and other people of faith and these different religions all failed to even show these flawed people how to even live with any morals. I tell you, a person just dealt with this hand of how people wanted to behave and really much this would just be a mistake. A person should never ever tolerate this behavior. No one should ever bargain with terrorists! People who make your life harder than it has to be.
I tell you many of the people who make these ideas were the women in fall 2013 and spring 2014. That's all I was dealing with at that point and that was a lot of people because I was constantly around the campus and so I saw alot of things and alot of people. I saw a lot of people. These people did not know how to behave when they saw you or around you. Few even acted in a way that was healthy. I mean you can say a bunch of hyping up shit about a person you don't know and when you don't act on it-it just makes a fucking fool. Especially given that you angrily turn your back on this idea and blame everything that is your misconception on this person. I mean; there is a way to behave and a great number of people in that institute possessed not the ability to behave in any healthy normal way. They were the most susceptible to that "fox news effect" and spring 2015 is when these people started to pop out of their chrysalis as night butterflies.
This whole time period is the real pinnacle of the story of what would be my entire college experience.
Comments
Post a Comment