In my current writings.
Great strides I have taken in the last few days since I last wrote here saying I would write the day to day in private. I feel as if some people are too stupid to even know what a stride is and no its not a gum but alas, I just feel the need to say this but folks-there is nothing worse. Nothing worse than fucking higher education toying with people's lives. Imagine what children who still have to go to school are dealing with where the adults who run states fail to mandate what will keep them safe? What does this signal to children? Its okay to drink and drive? Its okay to have unprotected sex and not expect pregnancy? I am to say that the adults of this country have failed the youth more times than a nation should even be allowed to.
For all the faltery that education tries to say about itself; you have dimwits circling the twitter and social media and just being unable to use any type of complex words, know how to argue and not use fallacies, not fall into misinformation and namely even how to write fucking english well. I mean, let me say this; how does a person escape college and writes to a person on the internet as if a complete and utter self convinced genius when they fail at basic english. Tell me what the fuck does education even do? It obviously makes nothing better if people refuse to take what they learn in the class that is positive to even impact it in their lives. All people take away from higher education is just bad things and bad habits and worse just hatred pure towards doing the right thing. Being convinced they are doing the right thing by doing the wrong thing. At the end of the day all education does is create people who hate learning and hate thinking for theirselves and even how to improve their lives and society. Education is just a psuedo-intellectual thing really much these days for many people. Whilst it can be used to gain knowledge it can only be done so with the proper attitude and you know what is the most attitude I have come across," Let just get this over with so I can continue my life".
Yes, school is nothing but a burden to most people but they want to do it so they have a higher class attainment and some knowledge they think will make them better than if they never went. I honestly am to tell you that school is just a status symbol for most people and they just learn nothing and do anything they want in the experience of school because ," its just to get it over with". Greatly schools could combat these issues by actually trying to fulfill the good in students that is giving the opportunity to actual reach real goals they have and actually teaching them stuff beneficial to learning for life and that attitude of continued learning. Instead what you find mostly today is, " I just want a paper that means nothing because I learned nothing" attitude that is coupled with extreme prejudice and hatred towards black people and artists.
I think as adults its none of your business if someone's major is useless or not. I find that many people just try to place some value onto things in which there are none for the people doing these things. An art degree might be useless to a person who has no level of personal attainment or even ability to express theirselves in a "A-achievement" matrix and living in the moments of the love they get only when they get the A grade accolades; but to some artists that degree is everything.Its the inability of these prior smarter people who think they are so smart cannot even understand artists and what is important to them. Coming to say most of the United States public is not well educated in arts but sure love to consume them. Its just that education promotes more misinformation about arts from the same instance in which art even appears in higher education. They devote negative connotations to it just because it is made to seem the antithesis of being smart and accomplished. I am to say that again, the art programs at college are just a small sliver of what art is. Most of those program aren't even good. Just because some artists go to them and value them does not mean other artists do. Many and much; you must question the intelligent of "A-student " people when they peg a context to something they have never experienced that solely benefits them and their experience which is quite toxic in matter. You only get love because of good grades? Is that anyway for a human being to live? I find that it is not. Many people who think art is bad are just kept people who refuse to live their own lives but stay in a comfort pin that was given to them by whomever raised them. Its a comfort to hate really because they fear any real chance to go after their real ambitions, self expression happenstances and ultimately any moral comprehension of what art truly is.
You see many times when people fail to understand something and do it on purpose it is to excuse their deplorable actions and behaviors to those who are include in the something. This can go into race. For example, black people are just still to this day not even understood well. Many people rather just intentionally not realize the truth so they can engage in this "comfort to hate" that they borne with. The love of a parent is something that inspires people even in adult hold to continue with false ideas because that parent and/or parents affixed hatred to other people alongside it. It is to say you must question the real intelligence of a college graduate who does not recognize that every time they hate someone of another race it is because that is how they were conditioned and really do it not of their own free will but just from thanks to their parent for raising them. I mean; you kind of have to be stupid to not realize what you do and why you do it by the time you are 22 years old or older. What is educations answer to this? Oh, its just let racist be racists.
I come away to say that on this day I have realized something; there are just two people in this society. Those that believe in the lies and the darkness. And those that believe in the objective truth and do good for society by aiming to do good even though they might always do it. A person should aim to be a person who does good for society by improving theirselves and not deluding theirselves with false accomplishments and goals. Truly, hand out the awards to all the clogs in the corruption education cycle for making it to the end of their college career without any real challenge, no real goals they set for theirselves of their own ambition and really learning nothing much about something they were not even passionate about. Make it a grand round of applause for all the fools who think they school school by being a fucking fool. I think there will be more information to come about these developments yea. Everytime black people or people of color are hindered in society in any way just think back to how college just rewards those who are cowards and have basically no lives of their own but what they live for others which just gives into a racist system and just a bad degrading way of life. I don't agree with that shit and students should do better for the world. They should not be able to be racist at a school. To be racist at a school is like basically being unavailable to learn. Which is why so many republicans and their like minded pundits are against the teaching of critical race theory. Why republicans are so eager to embrace anti science ideas and ultimately never understand that slavery is still the reason whites have power in the Americas and why black people are the way they even are as African Americans and afro-descendants else than African.
I am to say that people need to be harder on these universities they give money to. I think college should be free if people cannot even teach the truth in college because it will offend those who are scared of it. As in recognizing that they live lives completely of reckless abandon that benefits no one and not even theirselves. We need the power to demand a better quality of education that is not goofball, football, fuckball and racist ball or any bad pokemon balls! This is what I come away with from my current writings.
Comments
Post a Comment