A stolen Zino Flyboy character.

       When I look back to posts I made in just spring of last year. I realize whilst I am on a great inspired mindset-the viewers of this site don't seem to appreciate that energy. Just under appreciate my works and my artwork must be secondary to none. But yet, I am to say that may because of how the internet has framed artwork but people-you are adults and you surely can think for yourselves and discover that all art is not glossy and/or fanart. Anyways, I got to tell you that a person would still be in pain in that time period of last year and yea that is just to show you how brutal a reality a person lives when they have no support but their own. Namely, people look upon others with the talent of the arts to entertain them but I don't perceive that as my responsibility. The way of life that many people live behind sensational artworks and what many perceive as art on the net and social media is for the rats. I am to tell you that some people who are these large tier artists have stolen my shit. There is a specific Zino Flyboy character that one artist called Lord Gris took and made an artwork out of. It was such a coincidence for this person to make a winged angel character at the same time I posted to her comments and she probably went and read the blog. I am to tell you folks that I don't appreciate how messy and disgusting how people on the net have become and that there is this perception that one art is greater than them all and that artworks cannot coexist. Like there is only a monopoly on people being behind one art style because they are misinformed.  There are many art styles. I am just tired of adding my works to the sum of social media when all I get in return are great insults. That is just it and that is why ultimately I stopped publishing the Styles of Beautiful Women out into the public. People seem to want to control an idea with their misinformed opinions and try to politicize and demonize an artstyle and artwork that is not theirs and try to make it a crime that people dare experiment with their own fucking artstyles. I mean, don't be so full of yourselves. I don't think anyone says this enough but those who dareth not draw and come up with these silly absurd reasons why they cannot should not be trying to dictate to an artist on what they can and cannot do.

     I think eventually and soon will just talk about how you the viewer can be more positive and thus more supportive of artists in general and not fly to the rungs of those who deem their artystyle is the best and brightest in the land. Because guess what folks, you literally don't know anything about art when its all just fan art and anime characters. Those things are good in moderation but you cannot turn good things into things that bastardized others who don't do the same. Its just that in the United States at least, I know no fucks are given to any type of art education and idiots are allowed to be idiots but yet this lack of information just gives rise to a cult mentality following behind the people who are popular artists on the net as they claim to be "real deal artists". When they are just okay artists at best and particularly art is not a competition but no one knows this when they control the narrative of what art is. And in such other people being peaceful and making art are thus belittled by the narrative they put out there in which being that their art is basically supreme and everyone else's art is lacking. Like why do you think this Lord Gris character can steal someone's idea loosely and just get away it? Because they have the numbers and the followers who think nothing of what art is really about. Ergo, let me tell you-some people on social media got me fucked up if I am just going to let them step over me.

Comments

Popular Posts