Bandar Pitt. rare 2015 version.

      I got to tell you that I lived in fall 2015 and that was a time. It was a time because there is a Bandar Pitt nearly full fledged size comic. This is when I was trying to make my comics have 16 pages outright from just one page that represented a serial. You could argue, why did I not put the works of the drafts online? It is because people have a stigma against drawings on lined paper. People are literally conditioned to hate such things and by the meteoric rise of net artists this was only to get worse. I never posted them then as well because people literally could steal your ideas and claim that because your work was unfinished it was not the original. Many times people just feel they have permission to take and adjust an idea because they can do better with it but in the end its all just an ego piece by a person who does not understand that everything in art is not about this "commercial perfection" or glossy image and not all artists cherish these ideas. Never realize that not being a greedy net artist does not make a person inferior.  Alas, I tell you that people later on like in 2019 would steal ideas of mine because they weren't to their superficial values and liking. Thinking they could do better. I mean I am not to name any names but its offensive when you ask fellow artists to post what they are working on and you think its a good idea to try and improve an idea/character you think is trapped in their art style. Let me tell you fall 2015 is when I was just full of that mindset that my comics could only be complete if I aimed for many pages for each serial.

   The whole idea of Bandar Pitt had about forty serials and to have 16 pages per each one that is about 640 pages excluding the covers front and back. That is too much for one person to be doing whilst they do other projects. At that time I was working on a project called Tundra, American Legend and Zino Flyboy. The only thing that worked was to enable these works to be smaller and only four pages in length. A person thought of how manufacturing of things are made and really a person gots to keep things simple and streamlined. Rather things have to be separated into steps and everything could not be too complex.

   Yet I come away to tell you that there is a whole Bandar Pitt comic out there that will not see the sun as intended. It was just a lesson on what not to do to be successful when the world is rather hostile to you creating. If only a person had allies the things they could do. How many people instead of leaving me alone to my rightful peace instead tried to bash me for not being a stereotype for their enjoyment and as well refused to even help me? This work of Bandar Pitt is a great example of where mobs behind misinformation on a topic and on people in general just hinder the creative works and real culture of positivity with their malice, fake virtues behind their religions and ultimately never realize that they are entitled fucks. I mean; some people ought to grow up and realize the world does not belong to them, nor doe strangers and their ambitions.

   Would I truly revive this version of Bandar Pitt from 2015 to prove oppressors wrong? There is no real need. None at all to do such things but maybe a person could sell it like I sold the 2017 version of Mysterious and Changer or I actually could make it over to just to do justice to the story. Maybe this would mean two versions of the same story again but then again probably not; it could easily fit inside the story begin.

Comments

Popular Posts