workhouse era of MK MZODERN
The september era of MK MZODERN in 2014 was something special, I got together in form to put my ideas to work and formed brilliant unbreakable conceptions and that is the 3 by 3 method, that summer I created many things. And I recorded and I created and recorded, then over and over again.
Then I realized more needed to be done, I waited to await the new progress. It was delicious but then the arrival of a crippling disease. Set the anger and the hatred. That I of course, ignored but developed further and then rested a while before starting anew with new methods in 2016.
In the area of 2016 beginning, middle and especially end, was met with opposition simply just to create new methods. " Create new methods." I announced to the class, they laughed at me with these insciente eyes. They slash into the manners of being friendly with their glare and then these people, I see them. Can not even do their simple assignments in this simple class, bastardizing the poor "let down" of a teacher behind her trusting back.
I tried to be more friendly at the end. To everyone. Because I knew I would not be at the place of being to able to talk to them, had to end the workplace with a song.
Now, the time after that was complicated and I wish I never spoke to the uncivil bastards.
Because they put a damper into my work. But in the 2017, so much people berated me, and so many people set on bothering me. I began to become convinced that when you give people all phones and all wires, that with their lacking morals in all scope of things and lack of education will tend to bastardize the medium and destroy it and use it to berate people and harass them by snapping pics of them. And such is the struggle to not notice it, but I cannot notice it when people are trying to pick people who are in rest up and in studying and attempting to water board them and look with these indifferent faces, " I did nothing wrong". Of course, you did wrong. You bother people on an institution of learning.
I have no time to be forced into action however, I have taken time to assemble my force, and my craft and no one under the sun is going to come after me for accomplishing my great feats.
My great feats, which I have worked for, and people who barely work for anything, should just shut up and receive what ever handouts people not willing to work to brand theirselves really, and just follow what a school says, or what society says and not actual actualize their potentials-do receive which is a whole lot of things not well and good. But enough about them.
I announce that I am no longer hiding.
I am no longer in this hidden state and that
the espionage has and will continue as needed.
And that in the westlands, and a new continuation, many things begin anew.
MK MZODERN NOIR is where you will find lists of ideals new that take new takes on most recent things.
Chylstern will tell another side of the stories in the news.
Persona will tell the stories of the news differently and stories told her differently.
return of Mona lisa with a story.
Two more collections.
Triage, Converty, and Commandor;3.
A new event, now, the Commandor:3 is a new event.
3 of the forces of creative guilds in the world of Moira.
As they fight against each other.
Events have not been done properly in the past, this one event does not erase events in the past that did not have a complete end or even start, but do not expect to see those events show up here.
In this particular event, 16 collections will occur. At least 4 articles of story length to tell you what is going on for each.
There will be more. Of these events, about 72, before the endgame magazine is to be concluded.
DREDLINER will tell of the past stories in the form of these collections. A massive conversion project I have been working on these last 4 years.
After this, visuals of depth will reawaken what has been lost.
All this time, of alt.
(link)
(link)
Then I realized more needed to be done, I waited to await the new progress. It was delicious but then the arrival of a crippling disease. Set the anger and the hatred. That I of course, ignored but developed further and then rested a while before starting anew with new methods in 2016.
In the area of 2016 beginning, middle and especially end, was met with opposition simply just to create new methods. " Create new methods." I announced to the class, they laughed at me with these insciente eyes. They slash into the manners of being friendly with their glare and then these people, I see them. Can not even do their simple assignments in this simple class, bastardizing the poor "let down" of a teacher behind her trusting back.
I tried to be more friendly at the end. To everyone. Because I knew I would not be at the place of being to able to talk to them, had to end the workplace with a song.
Now, the time after that was complicated and I wish I never spoke to the uncivil bastards.
Because they put a damper into my work. But in the 2017, so much people berated me, and so many people set on bothering me. I began to become convinced that when you give people all phones and all wires, that with their lacking morals in all scope of things and lack of education will tend to bastardize the medium and destroy it and use it to berate people and harass them by snapping pics of them. And such is the struggle to not notice it, but I cannot notice it when people are trying to pick people who are in rest up and in studying and attempting to water board them and look with these indifferent faces, " I did nothing wrong". Of course, you did wrong. You bother people on an institution of learning.
I have no time to be forced into action however, I have taken time to assemble my force, and my craft and no one under the sun is going to come after me for accomplishing my great feats.
My great feats, which I have worked for, and people who barely work for anything, should just shut up and receive what ever handouts people not willing to work to brand theirselves really, and just follow what a school says, or what society says and not actual actualize their potentials-do receive which is a whole lot of things not well and good. But enough about them.
I announce that I am no longer hiding.
I am no longer in this hidden state and that
the espionage has and will continue as needed.
And that in the westlands, and a new continuation, many things begin anew.
MK MZODERN NOIR is where you will find lists of ideals new that take new takes on most recent things.
Chylstern will tell another side of the stories in the news.
Persona will tell the stories of the news differently and stories told her differently.
return of Mona lisa with a story.
Two more collections.
Triage, Converty, and Commandor;3.
A new event, now, the Commandor:3 is a new event.
3 of the forces of creative guilds in the world of Moira.
As they fight against each other.
Events have not been done properly in the past, this one event does not erase events in the past that did not have a complete end or even start, but do not expect to see those events show up here.
In this particular event, 16 collections will occur. At least 4 articles of story length to tell you what is going on for each.
There will be more. Of these events, about 72, before the endgame magazine is to be concluded.
DREDLINER will tell of the past stories in the form of these collections. A massive conversion project I have been working on these last 4 years.
After this, visuals of depth will reawaken what has been lost.
All this time, of alt.
(link)
(link)
Comments
Post a Comment